10

(Y/n's P.O.V)

It's been a week since that day and things have gone slightly back to normal. Orochimaru's the only problem. We promised to get him the things we need but because Sakura was the leader of both gangs when she died from the snake poison we can't get the stuff. However, Itachi said he'd get onto that as soon as possible. He knew some things about Sakura's gang. 

The baby turned out to be okay. Their still kicking. Literally. Orochimaru knew this lady named Tsunade and she's a nurse so she knew what to look for. She said they were healthy and that nothing seemed to be wrong. That brought us a lot of joy that day. 

"So, what do you want for dinner?" Sasuke asked as he sat down next to me on the couch. "Hm, what about (Favorite/Food)?" I said as he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. "Sure." Just then his phone started to ring. "Hello?" He answered after putting it on speaker. "Hi, this is Sakura's brother." My eyebrows furrowed. She had a brother? "I heard you have to give Orochimaru some things after what my sister did." 

"Yeah I do."

"Well, I now have ownership and I'd like to give you those things to pay off your debt as a sorry for what she's done. Plus your basically family." 

"Actually, that would be great. I don't remember exactly what he asked for but I'm sure he'll tell you if you ask." 

They said their thank you's and goodbye's as they hung up and I smiled up at Sasuke. "Now we don't have to worry about anything." Sasuke said as he leaned back on the couch. "Well, we have one thing to worry about but not as much." I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach as I laid my head on his shoulder. Sasuke suddenly stood up and grabbed my legs putting them on the couch and making me lay down. He laid down on me with his head on my stomach and let out a hum. 

I smiled and started brushing my fingers through his hair. I then noticed the ring that I still had on my finger and remembered when he gave it to me. I hope that day this gets replaced comes soon.