4

"I'm still not sure this is a good idea." I said as I pulled the blanket back from it's spot on the bed. Orochimaru had let us stay in an extra room tonight but we had to leave in the morning. "Look, this is for our safety. If things get to sketchy or out of control we'll back out. Okay?" Sasuke said as he joined me in the bed. "Yeah but that can lead to even more trouble." I rolled my eyes a bit and pulled the covers over me a bit. "I promise, nothing is going to happen to you or the baby." 

Sasuke wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. "What about you?" I asked looking up at him. "I'll be fine." He began running his fingers through my hair. "Get some sleep. We got a big day tomorrow." I let out a soft sigh and got comfortable.

-------------

Upon waking up in the morning I was met by nothing. Sasuke was nowhere in the room. I got dressed in the clothes that I had from a small bag Sasuke had told me to pack and walked out of the room to be met with a guy with glasses and silver/gray hair. "My names Kabuto. I'm here to escort you to breakfast." He said and started walking down the hall. 

When we got to the dinning room Orochimaru and Sasuke were already sitting at the table. "You little shit, thought you left." I whispered to Sasuke as I sat beside him. He gave a chuckle and we all started to eat and have small talk. Orochimaru said that he'd lend us some money for now, until he can get what he wants, and we can ask for anything until we are in the clear. 

After that was done Sasuke went up to get our stuff and I stayed waiting by the door. "Have you heard from his brother?" I shook my head at Kabuto. "Not since he called to tell us what was going on." I furrowed my brows because he probably would have called or texted, right? "If I were you two, I'd be careful if he contacts. He could be against you two." My brows furrowed more as Sasuke came down the stairs and up to the two of us. 

"Alright, let's go." He said and we walked out to the car. Kabuto's words made me think even more. Could Itachi be working with Sakura? What would Itachi be getting from all of this though? He chose what he wanted to do. Why try to go back now?

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, my ideas be poof ya know. But if anyone has ideas they'd like to share for the continuation of the story, I'd be glad to hear some of them. Just message me and I'll consider each and every one of them as a candidate. Other than that I really hope y' all are enjoying the story. I got really nervous making y' all having a child for this... anyways thanks for continuing to read this bullshit.