6

(2 Weeks Later)
(Sasuke's P.O.V)

I sighed as I sat in the car alone. (Y/n) and I have been staying in a bunch of hotels the past few days and we ended up in about seven so far. I have to say that I am tired. Tired of running and tired in general. I've stayed up at night most of the time and only got maybe an hour worth of sleep. There's just been too much on my mind. With (Y/n) being only three months pregnant and not being able to get in contact with Itachi. 

I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes but just as I did my phone started ringing. I fished it out of my pocket and answered without looking to see who it was. "Hello-"

"Sasuke~" Sakura's voice boomed through the phones speaker. My brows furrowed and I raised my head. "It's good to finally talk to you~" 

"What do you want?"

"Ah ah ah, this isn't about what I want, this is about what you want."

I scoffed. "How do you know what I want?" Sakura let out a chuckle. "I know that you want (Y/n) to be safe, I know you don't want her involved in this mess and I can help you with that."

"Yeah, sure you can."

"Oh, I can! You see, as of right now Karin, you remember her, she's arranging us a way to talk in person." I can tell that she's smirking. "I guess you can say she's helping me take (Y/n) as a hostage." I quickly opened the car door and ran to the entrance of the hotel. I got to the elevator and pressed the button to the floor we were staying on. I ran down the hall as soon as the doors opened and was met with the door to our room wide open. 

I walked into the room cautiously but found no one in it. I sighed and put the phone back to my ear. "I'll meet you at your dad's old place, you know the one." And with that she hung up the phone and I felt my blood start to boil.

A/n: Y' all still reading this? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I feel like it's going down hill. Maybe it is just me and my mental state but I hope, really hope, that y' all are actually enjoying the store and it's not actually shit. Thanks if you are actually enjoying it. :]