Met you in space. (for the SIMS contest)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. This is for the #WattpadContest #LivetheSIMSLife)

Felix got out of bed, heading to the bathroom to take a shower and then heading to the kitchen to eat breakfast. As he was finishing his food, his roommate Bicky walked in yawning. 

"Morning." She said walking to the fridge to grab the milk while rubbing the sleep from her eye.

"Hey." Felix replied washing up his dish before drying his hands saying "I'm heading out to work. See you later okay?"

"Yeah sure." Bicky said, lazily pouring the milk into a bowl.

Felix rolled his eyes with a chuckle heading back to his room to get changed for work. The many glass tanks sitting on his shelf a few on his dresser and one or two on his book shelf.

What were in these glass tanks you may ask? Aliens and other out of this world creatures. 

You see, Felix was an astronaut which meant that he got to leave planet earth with the rocket they had in their back garden and explore the far and dark corners of the universe bringing back strange creatures and specimens from all over.

As a child he was always fascinated by the idea of aliens and mythical creatures. And him being an astronaut now meant he got to see all those amazing things. Well, most of them anyway.

After Felix was in his uniform, Felix walked out the back door before walking up the steps and into the space ship. After he was in he sealed the door and buckled in. He squeezed his eyes closed as the rocket rumbled and took of. 

What began as the back garden disappearing became the entire planet earth leaving out of view. 

A bit later his rocket landed. He unbuckled himself and opened the sealed door before taking a step onto the new planet. He absorbed his surroundings and took in the beautiful glowing green life around him. Luxurious plants and trees ruled the land. He started wandering around making sure to remember everything he was seeing so he wouldn't forget were he left his only way home. Eventually he came upon a crystal blue river next to the entrance of a dark cave.

To be continued.....

----------------------------------

Hi, so this was created for the Sims 4 competition. I had to shorten it due to the word limitation. Idk if it's very Good and I'm not to confident in myself but I tried my best. If you guys want me to continue this oneshot let me know but yeah. Enjoy I guess its not very good tho. And it's quite rushed.