Bringing back the past (Jelix pokemon )

(Okay so, i love pokemon and i love jelix so i decided to do a pokemon jelix oneshot and i may do more in the future. So since Jack lives in England and Felix used to live in England not long ago and the Galar region is based on the UK, i decided to make it that they live in the Galar region but since rn i'm playing Pokemon Violet, this oneshot is gonna take place in the Paldea region. So they've gone to visit. Okay enjoy <3 Also i should probably say ,1. spoilers, i guess, and 2. even though this is taking place in Paldea, i'm not talking about the Paradox pokemon. I'm talking about the pokemon from Legends: Arceus. I haven't played legends arceus but i've seen stuff from it and had this idea for a while now. so yh, soz this is long. Enjoy <3 Also, couldn't find lots of Miraidon fanart i was looking for and there's basically no jelix pokemon fanart so have a miradon gif. <3)

He picked up the pokeball and let out a small cheer fist-pumping the air (I couldn't remember what the action was called but ik what i mean :b) before placing the pokeball in his bag and continuing on. It was just him out today as Felix was busy working on something back where they were staying. He was quite busy when Jack left and had asked if he could try to find something for him. Jack had agreed and asked him exactly what it was he was trying to find but Felix wouldn't let up. He had only told Jack that he was looking for a strange looking pokeball that would look similar to an average, normal pokeball but different. He also told Jack that this strange pokeball might be in a random location but that he thought he knew where it should be.

--------(Before Jack left)----------

"There's not really any specific location it'll be at, considering when it's from, but if i've got my calculations right, then it should appear on the beach at the bottom of Glaseado Mountain. We've been there before so you should know where it is but obviously with how the weather is up there you still need to be careful." Felix said to Jack as he typed on his laptop. 

The Irish male was a bit confused with how the other had said "when it's from" instead of where it's from but he brushed it off as a casual mistake. God knows everyone in the world did it, even Jack himself. Not to mention English wasn't Felix's first language so it wasn't surprising when he struggled with words or phrases. 

"Okay. You sure you're not coming along?" Jack asked after putting on his shoes. He looked at the blonde as they turned around shaking his head.

"No, i've got too much to finish setting up here at the moment, but you know to call me if you need anything." He said, looking at Jack. He gave a small tut before walking over to the younger man, grabbing a coat off the coat hooks. 

"And you should probably make sure you wear this while you're there-" he said with a small chuckle, handing the other the coat. "y'know, so you don't freeze to death." 

The Irishman gave a small chuckle of his own in return while taking the coat and putting it on. Then, he grabbed his bag turning to head for the door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

The brunette turned to face the blonde, his hand on the doorknob and the door ajar. He thought hard about what he had with him. He had his coat, he had his bag and all the stuff he needed with him, he had his phone and keys ect. He couldn't think of anything else.

"What, am i supposed to kiss you goodbye or something?" He joked, raising an eyebrow at the other.

Felix rolled his eyes, heading over to one of the desks and grabbing something. When he came back, he grabbed Jack's hand with his own before lifting it up and placing something in it. Jack looked down to see a pokeball before it finally clicked in his head. 

"Oh yeah, Miraidon." He said. (Since i'm playing Pokemon Violet i decided to go with Miraidon.) 

"Figure it would be easier to get around if you had them with you." Felix said, letting go of the other's hand watching him put the pokeball away for later.

"Thanks." Jack said. "I'll be back soon. Don't blow up the place. God knows Arven won't be impressed." He heard the Swede laughing as he shut the door and started heading off. Glaseado Mountain was quite a few hours away from their cozy temporary house in Cabo Poco but he didn't mind. Besides, it would probably be much quicker with Miraidon with him.

--------(Back to now)--------

Some time riding around Jack finally reached Glaseado Mountain. As he and Miradon rode through the blasting icy blizzards of the cold mountain he rubbed his hands up and down his sleeved arms in hopes to warm himself up more. It was a good thing Felix made sure he brought his coat with him. It was fucking freezing up here. 

He knew they were heading further up the mountain. Through the storming wind and snow he had seen the Glaseado gym when they had passed it. He hoped Miraidon was okay. He knew the strange pokemon was made of metal but still, they were on an icy mountain.

Once they rode down the mountain dodging pokemon of all kinds and made it to the beach, Jack got down from Miraidon and started wandering round the beach. It wasn't the biggest but he still kept an eye out. After a few minutes of looking, something caught the brunette's eye. 

He walked over to have a closer look at the object and picked it up. He turned it around this way and that, inspecting the round item. It looked exactly like a normal pokeball but it was different. It had a small circle piece on the top and a latch where there was usually a button in the middle.  He had a feeling this is probably what he was looking for but just to be sure he would ask Felix.

He brought his rotom phone out of his pocket and waited for it to wake up. Not even a few seconds later, The blank screen lit up a bright blue and two white eyes and a mouth appeared. Jack got what he wanted to send typed and sent the message along with a picture of the item asking if it was what Felix asked him to find. As he waited, Miraidon came over to him. Their cool, metallic head nuzzling into jack's shoulder seeking attention. Jack looked at the pokemon with a small smile, stroking its head and face. Him and Felix were fascinated by the pokemon when they had found it hurt and tired on that beach and when Arven told them they could keep it, they were delighted. The pokemon was a bit of a scoundrel and tended to let themself out of their pokeball at random times. It clearly liked to be excitable and liked to play ,which tended to be something that bugged Arven a little, but Jack and Felix didn't mind one bit. They thought it was funny and loved looking after the strange, violet coloured pokemon.

Jack looked back at his floating phone as he heard a ping. Felix had replied. He brought up the message.

Swedish Meatball- Holy shit! yh, that's it. Thx so much dude! Hope it wasn't too much trouble to get. ❤ ❤❤

Irish Potato- Nah, it's cool. No probs at all. ❤ We'll start heading back now, it may take a few hours but shouldn't be too long.

Swedish Meatball- Nah dude don't worry bout that. I'll order u a flying taxi. U did enough today and probably Miraidon too :)

Irish Potato- Thx dude <3

Swedish meatball- Np, I'll see u when u get back ;) bye xxx

Irish Potato- bye, see u too xxx Also Miraidon said hi xx (kinda :b)

Swedish Meatball- Tell him i said hi to them too -_-  XD

With that, Jack closed his phone and put it away. He turned to Miraidon and looked at the pokeball in his hand. His put it in his bag and looked back up at Miraidon giving the pokemon a stroke on his head. 

"Well bud, we should get back. Hopefully that taxi gets here soon, and it means we don't have to drive all the way back so you get a nice rest too."

The pokemon gave out a happy agia sound. (That is literally the sound Miraidon makes in the game. I love Miraidon, they're so fun and cute.) Jack let out a happy chuckle continuing to give the pokemon attention while they waited. Eventually the flying taxi arrived. Jack gave Miraidon one more pat before putting the pokemon back in it's pokeball and entering the taxi. 

As the taxi lifted and took off, Jack stared out the window staring at the region of Paldea as it took him back.

(Okay so, i intended to make this one chapter but it ended up being longer than i thought so i'm gonna have to make this a two-parter, so yeah. Till next time. Bye xxx)