Black eye (Jelix)

(Okay, I've been watching team edge videos all day and I got the idea for this one-shot from the, Shoot the person behind the wall challenge. If you dont know who team edge are go check them ourt, they're really funny. Who's your favorite? Mine's j-fred. Anyways tho. So yeah, Enjoy! LUVE YA SPUDS!!!💚💙)

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Here you go." Felix said, handing jack the glass of juice.                                                                                    "thanks Fe." Jack said, taking the glass from Felix. He was sat in bed watching tv. He had wanted to get the drink him self but Felix  wouldn't let him get out of the bed....That and it was a bit hard to see with the state his eye was in. 

He had a black eye and he couldn't see a thing. Felix was also worried with how swollen it had gotten. So he made sure Jack stayed in bed so he didn't end up walking into one of the door-ways or falling down the stairs and was doing all the stuff for him. 

Luckily, Jack didn't have to worry about posting a video because he had let his social media that he couldn't see well because his eye hurt to bad. 

How did he hurt his eye? well......

Jack, Felix and Bryan were all hiding behind one of the 3 walls. Jack and Felix had been invited to do a video with team edge. They had excepted and were really excited. They were filming a shoot the person behind the wall challenge (The video I got the idea for this from.) and J-Fred had the bow and arrow ready to shoot. Luckily for the three behind the wall, none had been hit yet. Unfortunately for Jack, He kept seeing something go past his eyes but he couldn't properly see it since it looked blurry. He only figured out what it was when it landed on the glass of his protective helmet. it was just a fly luckily. Unluckily, it was on the inside of his helmet. 

Jack quickly lifted up the glass of his helmet and started swatting the fly away. J-Fred heard this and instantly shot, not knowing about the situation, of course. The arrow went straight through the wall and hit poor jackaboy right in the eye. Felix and Bryan ran over to jack to make sure he was okay. J-Fred was confused but once he found out what happened he went over and kept apologizing over and over again. Jack said it was fine and they continued the video. The next day jack and Felix woke up to jack having a black eye. Over the next day it was getting more swollen.

Felix walked around to the other side of the bed and layed down next to jack. "So, what we watching?" He asked, cuddling up to Jack and placing the ice pack he also brought up gently on his eye holding it in place being careful not to press to hard as to hurt jack. Jack looked over to felix and smiled. 

"Nothing much. I was looking to see whats on." He said snuggling into Felix's shoulder. 

"Hows your eye?"

"Feels better. Thanks for helping me out today you didn't have to."

"i know, but i wanted to." He said kissing jacks cheek.

Eh, guess having a black eye wasn't so bad after all.

_________________________________________________________________

OKAY SO I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS AND GO CHECK OUT TEAM EDGE'S CHANNEL. THEIR REALLY FUNNY. BUT YEAH SO THATS ALL AND I HOPED YOU ENJOYED 

LUVE YA SPUDS💚💙💚💙

P.S. soz it's a bit short honestly thought it was gonna be longer, but, oh well.