Roni oneshot

Ok so this is a Roni  oneshot. It was actually the first ever oneshot/ piece of fan fiction I ever did only I wrote it in pencil on paper. It will not be the exact same as the original since when I wrote that I'm pretty sure I gave it to one of my friends that was in the older year but she moved schools. This was like 2 or 3 year ago so I don't remember exactly how the oneshot went and I also don't remember the title or if it had one at all, hence why this is just called roni oneshot. But yeah, so just think of this as like.......a rebooted version. Anyway, ENJOY!!!!💗

(also this is set in the actual daycare not daycare academy)

"WELCOME TO ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE!!!!!!" I shouted, as usual, walking up the stairs. ''Hi everyone.'' 

''Hi cutie~'' Tina said ( *cough cough* tea kettle *cough*  wat? I didn't say anything. 😇.......😈) squeezing the literal Heck outta me. "hey Tina I cant breathe." I said trying to get of her  grip. "oh sorry" 

 I got up on the table and said "so wat are we doing today." "idk'' Tina said. "hmmmm'' UCM thought. "ohohoh I have an idea!" Goldy said jumping up and down like she was gonna explode. "what is it?" "Well I'm hungry, so y don't we bake a cake" everybody agreed and Goldy started running around the room cheering cause she was gonna get cake. I'm gonna be honest I may kill her a lot and she may be really annoying at times but she was a good friend, and I loved to see her happy. I giggled. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Toni , Tina's brother, staring at me. I felt my cheeks heat up. I'll admit, I had a huge crush on Toni, but I never told him. I was scared they would think I was weird because I liked him. that and I was scared of hurting Tina and what she would do if she found out that I liked HER BROTHER!!!!!

I mean, lets be honest here, she doesn't exactly keep it a secret that she likes me (I mean, she doesn't)

We all went downstairs and started baking. Once we finished we all sat down to eat. As I was about to start eating, I saw toni leave.

I got curious as to where he was going so I decided to follow him. "Hey um..i got go to the ummm....bathroom!" I said. I got down from the table not waiting for a response and headed upstairs.

There I saw toni standing on the table in the daycare room. Confused, I got up on the table.

"Hey, what u doing up here?" I asked. He turned around and smirked. "Well maybe cause I wanted to talk to a certain someone." He said.

I was confused. (Still -_-) who would he wanna talk to. Dave, maybe Kat.

"Who did you wanna talk to. Um.... maybe I could go get them or-" I was interrupted by him smashing our lips together. 

I was frozen I didn't know what to do. I mean, should I kiss back? should I push him away? What do I do? I could tell me face was deeper red than beet-root. 

Eventually he pulled away. I just stood wide-eyed, red-faced and frozen. He smirked at my face.

Toni leaned in next to my ear. " See you tomorrow cutie~...." He whispered before getting down from the table and walking down the stairs to leave.

What just happened? And why did I like it? like, Really like it.

----------------------------------------------

Okay so, so can I ask u guys a favor. I have a book on my channel and I think it could use some love. It's a jelix book. So if there's any jelix lovers reading this maybe u could give it a try. It's called The love of a god for a monster. It's based off Norse mythology and ima try update it soon. But yeah, I have a good idea for it so yeah. Hope u enjoyed this tho. 

LUVE YA SPUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💖