Happy Home (I didn't know what to call it) (Dagcup)

(This is a Dagcup oneshot technically. It's actually mostly Hiccup and their daughter (Whos name is Dagcup -_-) and Dagur's there for a bit at the end. Also, since Dagcup's only a little girl in this she isn't blind in one eye and has all her fingers :b. Enjoy.)

 "Rawr!" she roared as she swung the stuffed teddy of a Deadly Nadder around while she sat on her knees, the course, comfortable boar-pelt rug cushioning them from the smooth wooden floor. The ember fire glowed, illuminating the room. 

She giggled as she pretended the small plush was gliding through the air. The young chuckled as he watched the small girl play from his chair. He loved watching her play dragons. 

"So," Hiccup asked, leaning forward. "what's this little dragon up to?" 

"They're flying." The small girl simply said, her brown and ember hair bouncing as she ran round holding the toy in the air to make it look like it was flying. 

"Oh, are they going anywhere specific?" The Hooligan chief asked as the small child came over to him and stood in front of him. He picked her up and placed her in his lap as she cuddled the dragon.

"No, they're just flying up there in the sky. With the wind blowing past them and the clouds next to them. They're gonna fly free and see where the wind takes them. They'll obviously stop for a break or a snack when they want to, but apart from that, they'll explore the sky and see so many new and amazing things." She explained with a big smile and an admirable glint in her emerald green eyes.

Hiccup loved it when she did that. How she would think of dragons flying through the air, her imagining what it was like to feel the wind through her hair,the feeling of freedom and that sense of adventure you could get from flying on a dragon. From being a dragon.

As someone who's experienced riding on a dragon, he knew what it felt like. He would love for her to find out someday too. 

Just then, footsteps approached them. 

"Hey there you two. What are you up too?"

"Daddy!" The child exclaimed happily as she jumped down from her father's lap and ran to her other dad.

The red-head chief let out a chuckle as he picked the child up and walked over to his lover.

"Hey Dagur." Hiccup said as the other leaned down next to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek with his daughter in his arm by his side.

"Playing dragons again?" The Beserker chief asked gesturing to the Nadder toy their daughter was still cuddling.

"Yeah." The brown-haired boy replied. "How did hunting go?" He asked as he stood, once more taking their child from his partners arms.

"Pretty good." The other said, walking into the kitchen. 

(I've literally no idea where i'm going with this :b . Sorry for interrupting.)

"Dad, tell me about dragons." The small girl pleaded.

"But you always want me to tell you about dragons." Hiccup said laughing as he sat back down in his chair. 

"But i wanna hear more."

"Alright." He said as he held her in his lap and stroked her hair. "Which one do you wanna hear about this time?"

"Tell me about the Zippleback!" She said, excited. Her small hands gripping her father's shirt. 

"Okay then." Hiccup said before he started telling her about the two-headed dragon. As he talked Dagur came in with three cups of hot tea. He placed one on the table for their little girl as she was distracted, listening to her dad in amazement. Her mouth in a smile and her eyes glistening with interest and wonder.

Dagur sat on the arm of Hiccup's chair holding one of the cups for himself and handing the other to Hiccup as he continued to tell all he knew about the Zippleback.

They loved this. Their happy family living a comfortable life. All was good.

(I had no idea how to end this so here you go.)

(Also, I didn't make up a random kid for this cause i'm to lazy to and i already made one for the ship in general so why not use them -_-)