Detention (Ryan x Nova)

Ryan sat there in the boring, bleak classroom. Staring out the window with his arms crossed. He didn't even do anything. Tina dragged him into it. And she had just left him to take the blame. Unicorn had taken her light sabre away and she had dragged Ryan with her to get it back. 

Ryan was obviously mad at her for this, but he hated it even more cause not only cause he was stuck in detention ,of all horrid places, but he was stuck in detention with NOVA!

He was looking out the window when a hand slammed on his desk, making him jump. He looked away from the window to see the previously mentioned blonde staring at him with those deep blue eyes staring at him. (Okay so I've been watching a lot of academy and turns out nova's eyes are red but I put blue cause the characters have blue eyes in the thumbnail and I just looked at that. Oops.) Ryan sighed.

"What do you want Nova?"

"listen here nerd" he said pointing a finger at Ryan. "Don't give me any attitude. I'm bored and worse I have to be stuck in here with you're annoying face."

"Shouldn't you be saying that to the mirror?" Ryan replied, rolling his eyes.

"Listen here punk-"

"Alright spaghetti brain."

"That's it!"

Nova grabbed Ryan by the collar of his hoodie and slammed him against the wall. Their stared into each others eyes for a minute before Ryan broke the silence.

"Hey, let go off me!"

"No."

"Why not?!"

Nova took one of his hands off the smaller brunettes collar to pins both Ryan's hands above his head by his wrists.

"Cause you, need to learn to shut your mouth." He said inching closer.

"Wether you like it, or not."

He smashed his lips against Ryan's roughly. Ryan froze and his eyes widened as his face turned beetroot. He didn't know what to do and due to him being right up against the wall. He stayed there for a while not knowing what to do until he started relaxing and slipping away into the kiss. He started to kiss back.

They just stood there kissing until nova nipped at Ryan's bottom lip. Ryan parted his lips for nova's tounge to enter, (why did I do this.) turning the kiss into a rough make out. (why. -_-)

Their little make out went on for a few more minutes or more nova's face tinted pink and Ryan's still the same beetroot mess. 

"BOYS!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!?????" 

The boys jumped apart from their little make-out and stared at the door way of the classroom. Both panting while Ryan looked dazed. He couldn't really fully focus at the moment. Unicorn-man stood in the door way staring at the boys. (This was when unicorn was still dean.)

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO JUST DOING!!!!????"

We're screwed...