Ployamory love (Roni x Rova)

If you all don't know what Rova is its Ryan x Nova. There's also other names for it. Like, Nyan or Novan, Ryva, and so on so on. In this oneshot its Ryan, Toni and Nova all together in one relationship (Ryan being bottom of course, cause I think he would be bottom. UWU don't judge meh.) so yeah enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ryan and Nova where sitting on the sofa cuddling and watching TV, Nova was leaning back against the sofa with his arms wrapped around Ryan's waist while Ryan was laying on his side across the sofa with his arms wrapped around Nova's middle. They where waiting for their boyfriend ,Toni, to come back. He had gone out to get some stuff. 

Yes, they were all boyfriends in a polyamory relationship. It had all started because both Toni and Nova had a crush on Ryan and Ryan loved them both. At first it was a whole drama of Toni and Nova competing over Ryan. In the end they both told Ryan to meet them by a fountain in the park and them both confessing, Just as they where about to start fighting Ryan told them that he loved them both the same way. They both told him that he had to chose one, but luckily Ryan told them that he didn't and told them about polyamory relationships. Since they both loved him and wanted him to be happy, they agreed to try it. Eventually, the two grew into it and they where all comfy and the three of them where happy. In the end they all moved into one house together and here they are now. (and there's an entire story for u lot. -w-)

The Boys were watching some random show that was on when something funny happened causing Ryan to giggle. Nova smiled and leaned down placing a kiss on Ryan's forehead. Ryan looked up at Nova with a smile before pecking him on the lips. A few minutes later, the door opened with Toni walking in holding some bags. 

"Im home!" He said as he looked over to his boyfriends on the sofa. Ryan ,getting excited, jumped up and ran over to Toni.

 "Hi Toni" he said in a happy voice placing their lips together wrapping his arms around his neck as Toni smiled into the kiss, his hands unfortunately being too occupied to wrap around the smaller ones waist. As they parted Ryan asked if the tiger boy wanted any help with the items he was holding. After saying no and getting the bags on the kitchen counter, he waltzed back in to find Ryan giving Nova a kiss on the cheek before rising from the sofa and announcing that he was going to get a shower and change into some clean clothes. 

Toni and Nova looked over to each other. "wanna cup of tea?" Toni asked.

"yeah sure, why not." 

The two walked into the kitchen again, while Nova put the stuff in the bags away Toni put the kettle on and proceeded to make three cups of tea. 

(After Ryan came down in clean clothes and after tea they all went out together and got take out.) now

TIME SKIP!! BY THIS LAZY SHIT!!!!----------------------

Toni and Nova where sitting on their bed waiting for there boyfriend who was in the bathroom getting changed and brushing his teeth. After a while Ryan entered the room and climbed up the bed to lay in between the other two.

-um idk if it counts as fluff but here.-. -

"Hey baby" Nova said, wrapping his arms around the small brunettes waist ,who currently had his back to him, repeatedly placing kisses on his neck. Toni ran his fingers through Ryan's hair as his other hand layed on his cheek, his thumb rubbing back and forth on the soft skin. He connected their lips. Ryan's face the colour of beetroot as he melted into the kiss at the amount of affection his boyfriends showed him. That would always happen when Toni and Nova did this or gave him praises, Ryan couldn't help nor stop the colour from growing and darkening in his cheeks. Ryan's mind was fuzzy as all he could think of were the fingers running through his hair, the hands on his cheek and round his waist, the lips on his neck and the lips on his.

Toni and Ryan's kiss finally ended as Nova stopped as well to bury his head into the crook of Ryan's neck, ready to sleep. Toni's hand on his cheek retreated round his waist where as the one in his hair stayed. 

"Good night baby" Toni said, giving Ryan one last quick peck on the lips.

"we love you." Nova finished from where he was hiding his head in Ryan's neck.

"I love you guys too." Ryan yawned cutely.