Coca Cola (Jelix)

Jack walked into the shop wiping his sleeve across his head. Despite that it was almost November and that winter was almost here, It was still super hot and Jack had decided to get a drink. 

With the October half term coming to an end, him and his friends had decided to use what little time they had left to have some more fun and were going down to the beach today. With how hot it was though Jack had excused himself from his friends for a minute to buy himself a cold drink. He had asked the others if they wanted anything and they said no, however Robin had said they wanted a drink too and when asked what they wanted they said they didn't mind. 

Jack scanned the isles until he came to the fridge. Opening the door he grabbed two bottles of Coke before closing the fridge and walking to the till. He placed the bottles on the counter and waited for the person to do their thing. As he looked at the person behind the counter, he looked over the features of him. Dirty blonde hair, captivating blue eyes. A pair of round, thin glasses rested on his face and as he had his head down while he scanned the two bottles and did his thing Jack couldn't help but stare.

Damn, Jack thought. He's kinda cute, and a bit hot.

He was awoken from his thought when he realized the blonde was staring at him like he was waiting for an answer for something.

"Hello? You okay there?" The blonde asked and Jack could faintly detect an accent in that calm voice.

Jack shook his head, his face flushing slightly.

"O-oh, yeah. Sorry about that, um, what was the question again?" he asked rubbing the back of his head.

"Is there anything else I can help you with or is this all?" The boy asked with a small chuckle and a warm smile.

"Um, no ,sorry, that's all." Jack replied still flustered.

The cashier handed him the bottles after he had paid. 

"Have a nice day." The blonde said giving Jack a small wave.

"You too." Jack replied, returning the small wave and turning around to leave. However as he was turning around he didn't realize someone was behind him and ended up bumping right into them and dropping the bottles on the floor. 

"Oh, i'm so so sorry. i didn't see where i was going. Are you all right?" he asked, checking on the woman he had bumped into.

The woman rubbed her head a little but gave him a reassuring smile. "It's quite alright dear, i guess we both were being a bit clumsy. Are you alright?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Yes. i'm okay" Jack replied relieved the woman was mad or upset. 

"Alright then, have a nice day." She said waving as she walked away.

"You too." Jack replied.

However his moment of relief was spoiled when he looked down and realized his and Robin's drink he had dropped and fizzed up and spilt all over the floor.

"Shit." he cursed as he squatted down to pick up the bottles. He picked up one making sure it wasn't too bad and before he could pick up the other a hand grabbed it to give him. He looked up to see the blonde cashier from a second ago offering him too hold the bottle with a kind smile, multiple tissues in the other hand.

"Um, thanks. Sorry about the mess. I should've paid more attention." He apologized, taking the bottle from the other.

"It's alright. Just a spill, happens more often than you think." The other said as he started cleaning the mess.

Jack watched as the cashier finished cleaning the spill and they both stood up, Jack following the other to the bin where he threw away the soaked tissues. Jack looked at the coke bottles to see they had be busted and split open from the fall.

"Damnit." he muttered, dumping the bottles in the bin.

"Wait here." The blonde said, guestering for jack to stay put as he disappeared for a second in the direction of the fridge. He came back with too more coke bottles handing them too jack. "Here you go."

"Thanks," Jack said "lemme just get my wallet out." He said, attempting to reach for his pocket however a soft hand on his stopped him.

"You don't have to worry about that. You already paid for the other two." He said as jack looked up into his eyes. They were so nice and blue. "I'm Felix, by the way." He added, giving Jack a smile."

"Um, t-thanks. I'm Jack." He replied, feeling his face fluster.

"Well, Jack, I hope to see you again soon. You seem nice." Felix said giving him a smile before returning to the counter, leaving Jack frozen flustered for a second before shaking himself back to reality and walking out the door quickly with his face red and his head down. As he left, he could see out of the corner of his eye Felix smiling at him from the counter. He walked over too his friends only to find Robin there. 

"There you are," They said, "You were taking a while so the others headed off to the beach."

"O-oh, uh, sorry. Got a bit distracted and dropped the drinks. Had to get new ones." 

"Course you did." Robin said jokingly, shaking their head and taking their drink from Jack. "Well, lets get going. We stand still in the sun any longer and you'll burn to a crisp. Your already going red." He said laughing and pointing to jack's face as they started walking. 

Jack just nodded in reply not really caring. All he could think about was Felix.