LIGHTNING AIN'T SO BAD~

(Jelix-jacksepticeye x pewdiepie)

 Thunder clashed outside heavily, lightning flashing dissapearing as quickly as it appeared. Jack sat in the back corner of his room curled into a ball, the deathening sound of thunder scaring him. 

In the room across from his, Felix, his best friend and roommate, could tell that the younger male was scared so without saying a word Felix stood up from his bed and walked over to Jack's room knocking on the door ever so softly. 

He was given no response but a barley audible whimper. He slowly and quietly opened the door to see the brunette in the corner. Closing the door behind him the older boy sighed walking to the Irish lad and sitting in front of him legs crossed. "Jack? Are you okay?" 

Jack didn't look up. He didn't answer at all. Felix understood though. Jack was frightened by the thunder and the giant flashes of electricity that accompanied it.

Felix gently hooked is finger under Jack's chin making the younger one look into his eyes.

Jack had tear marks down his pale cheecks. His eyes red from crying with a few tears still threatening to fall from those crystal blue eyes.

Their eyes met. It was blue on blue. Felix gave a soft caring smile as he wiped the others tear stained cheecks. He pulled Jack in for a hug rubbing his back in a circular motion as jack held onto him for dear life.

The small boy let out a small whimper, his eyes shut tightly. "shh shh....its okay Jack....im here."

They pulled away from each other only for the irish male to dive back in onto the blonde as another bolt crashed from the sky.

Felix ran his fingers through the others brown hair, calming the young male. "Hey, ya know lightning isn't all that bad" He chuckled.

Jack looked up at Felix with a look that just screamed ARE YOU AN ALIEN?!!? but his eyes hiding a glint of question. "Here" Felix stood up offering his hand to jack. "i'll show you."

---------------------time skip to the garden cause im to lazy to write it -_- ------------------

They walked into the back garden standing on the grass in front of the porch jack shaking slightly, standing behind the older boy. Felix took hold of jack's hand giving a gentle squeeze to reassure him. "it's okay jack, i'm here, besides the lightning looks cool." Jack peered over Felix's shoulder looking up at the sky. Another blinding bolt struck the sky. Out of fear, the young irish male hid his face in the crook of the others neck. Felix chuckled, turning around to fully face jack. He cupped his best friends face in his hands making him look at him as he said "its fine. I promise. Just look at the sky." He said as he tilted the others head towards the sky while the other took jack's hand to help make him feel safer. A fascinating bolt of electricity flashed across the sky illuminating the area around it. The younger boy stood, their eyes full of amazement as lightning bolts sent beautiful flashing patterns across the sky. "wow" jack said fascinated. He lowered his head from the sky only to be met by a matching pair of deep blue pools. Jack gave a small, thankful smile while hugging the older male. Felix didn't expect it at first but he hugged back. "thank you fe..." The irish whispered. "hm..no problem" felix hummed. 

They pulled away from the hug and stared into each others eyes. The only sound that could be heard was the thunder and lightning in the background. But that didn't matter. What mattered was the two pairs of blue stars that shone back at one another. Felix slowly started leaning in and so did jack. Their lips met as their eyes fluttered closed. 

That was all that mattered now. That one little guester that made all the fear, all the doubt, all the guilt, all the darkened shadows fade away.  Their lips moved in sync as the thunder and lightning crashed in the sky above them.

And there they stood in the dark crystal night as bolts of blue flashed in the sky above them and the eruption of banging was heard from above. 

And that's when Seán  began to see.....

that lightning ain't so bad~

(inspired by knock knock (jelix oneshot) by ohrk800. go check them out💚💙💚💙)