Pokémon Battle (Guzma x Molayne...sorta)

"Use Steel wing!" He shouted to his Skymory.

Molayne didn't expect to be in this battle right now but he didn't mind a challenge, and a challenge this was. The battle hadn't started to long ago but it was proving tough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had just left the observatory when he ran into an unexpected face.

"Well, look who it is." A familiar voice said. Molayne looked up to see none other than the boss of the mischievous gang, Team Skull, Guzma.

"Guzma," The multi-shaded blonde asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Meh, got bored. Not much to do with Nanu constantly warning me about staying out of trouble." He shrugged, rolling his eyes. "And I don't really wanna be spending another night in that stupid police station so I have nothing to do."

"Oh, I sorry." Molayne said, re-adjusting the papers in his hands. "But as long as your staying out of trouble right?"

"Pfft, are you kidding? Causing trouble is the only interesting thing to do. Everyone else just doesn't like it cause there babies." The other said.

"Well, if you're really that bored I wish I could do something to help." The tired blonde said, trying to rack his brain for an answer to help.

The punk (Punk? Thug? Idrk what would be used to describe team skull. or just Guzma in general 0_0) stayed quiet for a minute, clearly thinking. Then after a few seconds, his face lit up and his eyes widened a little. "Maybe," the team boss said, walking till he was right infront of the other. "there is something you can do for me."

"Um, what's that?"

"Battle me."

"W-what?" The boy in the blue jacket said.

"Battle me. As in Pokémon battle." Guzma said, pulling out his pokeball. 

"Are you sure. It's been a small while." Molayne said, putting away the papers he had. His hand went to his pocket grabbing his pokeball but not pulling it out just yet in case the other had changed his mind.

"Yeah sure, You're a previous trial captain, ain't you?" He said grinning. "Besides," The light-haired thug said, circling the other. "This way I stay out of trouble and you get some practise, since you're so, 'rusty'" He said air-quoting the last word.

"Well, alright then. Lets go!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's how the tired ex-captain ended up where he was right now. Both trainers had only one pokemon left and at the moment his Skymory was very low on health and would clearly faint soon, especially after that particularly strong razor shell from his opponent's Glosipod.

However, If he could maybe land a strong enough steel wing, he would have a better chance. He watched as his pokemon swooped down as the opposing bug type launched at the other. The steel bird's wings glowing and Molayne held a small glimmer of hope that he could possibly do this. Unfortunately, that hope was crushed as the other trainer called to the large bug and the Glosipod dodged at the last second. Moylanes try missing and his SKymory just managing to slow down before it could crash into the rough dirt ground beneath them.

"Now, use razor shell again!" Guzma shouted suddenly.

Molayne's eyes widened. He'd been tricked. Guzma had seen what Molayne was trying to do when he tried using steel wing and used it against him. By making his Glosipod dodge when Skymory was so close, guzma knew The other pokemon would be too busy trying not to crash to react fast enough to another razor shell move from the bug type. The perfect vantage point.

The bug-type came down on the steel type with a painful razor shell. Dust flying up from the ground as Molayne's pokemon and chances of winning this battle were slammed into the ground. When Glosipod stood up, Skymory was lying on the ground passed out.

"Skymory return" Molayne said, pointing his pokeball at the fainted bird, watching it returning to it's portable home. As he looked over to the previously-raven haired trainer, he caught the other giving his pokemon a proud stroke on the head before returning him to his pokeball.

Molayne walked over to the other holding out his hand to shake it. "Congratulations, good match." He said giving the other a kind smile.

Guzma looked at his extended hand before shaking it. "Not to bad yourself. For someone who doesn't battle very often, you've got game." He said, winking to the other.

"T-Thanks." Molayne said, scratching the back of his head as his cheeks turned a light pink. He wasn't very good with being complimented. "I should probably head to the pokecentre and heal up my pokemon. Bye Guzma, thanks for the battle." He said waving as he turned around to start walking off.

"Hold on a minute," The older said, stopping the other in his tracks. He waited for Molayne to turn around before continuing. "I want my reward for winning." He said with a smug grin on his face.

Reward? what reward?

"What do you mean?" Molayne asked. Was he supposed to give him something for winning? and if so, what would he want? Bragging rights? Money? As Molayne was lost in thought he didn't notice Guzma walk up to him till he was only a few inches away.

Molayne was brought out of his trance when hands on his face pulled him forward, planting their lips together. His eyes widened and his hands came up not doing anything and just ending up floating there in mid air. Was this a reward? Why was he kissing him? Just for a battle? And why did it feel good?

Molayne's eyes fluttered closed as he gave into the kiss. They stood their for a good few minutes just kissing until Guzma separated them. A grin planted on his face as he stared down at the other, whos face had gone a dark red.

"Well," Guzma said, walking away backwards, staring at the flustered blonde. "I'll be seeing you. Thanks for keeping me out of trouble." He called back as he walked away.

Molayne stood there still flustered before remembering he had to get to the pokecentre. He shook his head before turning around and walking away so quickly he almost went dizzy. His cheeks still a deep red.

Well, that was a new kind of battle...Molayne liked it.