MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES-JELIX

BEFORE WE START THIS 1. JUST TO MENTION SOME OF THESE ONESHOTS I MIGHT MAKE INTO ACTUAL BOOK FOR WATTPAD OR THE SCENERIOS. 2. THIS IS BASED ON AND SET IN (AND ALL THAT LOT) THE MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES SERIES BY RACHEL CAINE THERE A GOOD SERIES BUT I HAVENT READ THE WHOLE SERIES I ONLY HAVE BOOKS 1-6 SO YEAH. THIS BASICALLY MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES BUT THE JELIX VERSION. >W<. I MIGHT MAKE THIS AN ACTUAL BOOK. I'VE HAD THE IDEA FOR A WHILE NOW SO IF YOU LOT THINK THAT WOULD BE COOL LET ME KNOW. I RECOMEND GIVING THE MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES SERIES A READ AND IF YA DONT WANT THATS FINE BY MEH, BUT IT MIGHT HELP U UNDERSTAND THIS A BIT MORE. SO YEAH ENJOY!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jack walked down the cold, dark, night-blanketed streets of Morganville. He hadn't really had much time to explore the small town after arriving at Morganville all the way from Athlone. He had come all the way from Ireland to Texas to go to the collage there. He knew it was really far away but his parents thought it would be nice for him and he kinda liked the idea of getting to see more of the world. Especially a small town he had never heard of until his parents told him they signed him up for it and he'd been accepted. He had spent the whole day in his dorm unpacking and trying to figure out where to go to get his schedule. He eventually got his schedule and finished unpacking, but by the time he finally finished it was 6:00pm and it was already dark. He was surprised how quickly night came, but he thought it would be I good time to start exploring now seens as it was dark and no one would be around. little did he know that if you wanna survive in Morganville, most important rule.......

never stay out after dark...cause thats when they come out to bite....

It was now 8:00pm and Jack was just walking down the street. He hadn't changed his outfit from this morning. He had his glasses on. along with his white button up t-shirt and his brown shorts. He was going full nerd.

(OKAY SO BASICALLY I DONT THINK IT'S EXACLTY THE SAME AS WAT I THOUGHT OF IN MY HEAD BUT BASICALLY THIS IS WAT JACKS WEARING 

SOZ THE PHOTOS A LITTLE BIG -_- btw he has a beanie on.)

Everything was really quiet, it was kinda peaceful. Jack was thinking when he heard something behind him. He stopped and looked around. He saw nothing. 

He was about to start walking when suddenly a hand clasped over his mouth and a hand was on his hip. His eyes widened in shock and he started to panic, he tried to scream but it was muffled by the cold hand over his mouth. Before he could register what was happening, He was against a wall. A pain in his back from being slammed against the allyway's brick wall. His eyes were squeezed shut. 

Jack's eyes fluttered open, only to be met with a pair of deep icy orbs the same colour as him. Only his were cold. He stared at the person pinning him to the wall his hands in the same place. His hood down. Dirty blonde hair on top of his head in a scruff. His skin pale as milk. He was rubbing his thumb up and down jack's  waist as their hand held his waist against the wall.

''Y'know cutie....'' The stranger said. "You really shouldn't be out after dark. Especially not in Morganville." He said inching their faces closer. Seán's eyes where wide and he could feel himself shaking and he knew the stranger could too.

 "W-w-why not?..." He asked in an almost silent voice, breaking at the end.

The stranger chuckled. "Your cute. I like you."                                                                                                          Jack felt his cheeks go deep red as the mystery man hooked his finger under jack's chin as he moved their faces just an inch closer. "What's your name?" Jack's voice was shaky as he replied "S-Seán, b-but everyone calls me J-Jack." He stuttered.

"Well, J-Jack." He said mocking the poor boys stutter. ''You don't wanna be out before the sun. It's dangerous. And we don't want a cutie like you getting hurt now, do we?"

"I-I-I'm, I'm not c-cute..." Jack said lowering his head in hopes that the mystery man wouldn't see how badly he was blushing. 

"Aw, but of course you are." The blonde cooed as his took jacks chin in his hand and lifted his head. "After all, how could an innocent looking person like you not be cute."

Jack didn't know what to do. So he settled for 

"I-I don't even know your n-name."

"well now, were are my manners?" He said, moving his hand from Jack's waist to his cheek. 

"Sorry about that cutie. The names Felix." He revealed, rubbing circles onto the soft skin on jack's face. He lowered his head to jack's neck and Jack could bearly the ghost of a puff of breath against his skin.

"and you look delicious." Felix said grinning. Jack started panicking a little to were he started shaking again.

"You should run back to where ever it is your staying cutie." He said removing his face from were it was close to jack's neck and placing their faces closer to were their lips where only an inch apart. "Morganvilles not very nice at night."

And with that Felix released from where he was pinned against the wall. He walked away pulling his hood up and only turning around to look where he was watching once he was out the alleyway and round the corner. Seán stood there, frozen and blushing. What just happened? He couldn't tell you.

He lifted his right hand up to scratch his neck only to realise something. There was something on his wrist. A.....bracelet? (the one in the picture above)

He knew that hadn't been there before. He realised Felix must've slipped it on before he left. Jack tried to take it off but he couldn't. He was a little flattered honestly. The braclet didn't look like any he'd seen before. 

Seán suddenly remembered what Felix said before. "Morganvilles not very nice at night." He rushed back to the collage and into his dorm. He didn't even bother to change. He flopped on his bed and closed his eyes. He had so many questions and he couldn't get Felix out his head.

He pushed that all to the back of his mind for now and drifted off to sleep.

Wow, some introduction to Morganville I guess...

___________________________________________

Morganville is a town of were vampires and humans live in (relative) piece. If a vampire puts a bracelet on you or they give you a bracelet and you agree to put it on, it officially marks you as their property. You cannot take the bracelet off unless you are released by the vampire 'owner' (technically) and some other stuff but it's 3:29 In the morning so I'm gonna hot the hay. Let me know if you want this to be a whole book on this account and yeah that's it bye.

LUVE YA SPUDS!!!!💚❤🖤🤍💜💙💛🧡🤎💕💗