Take you with me

Army Pov :

I'm an idiot. I shouldn't have said anything like that to him..he wasn't in his right mind and I didn't want him to regret the choice he was trying to do. So I pushed him away for his sake. It has now been three days since that incident which means he's most likely able to join school today...

Hopefully I have the chance to apologize or clear the air between us even though he hates me to this point it's the best I can do. I'm going to class, minding my own business when I see Aloha walking to his first class...I should go over and apologize now. Who knows when I'll see him again-

Before I could even have the chance to follow;
Forge finds me and takes me to our class. I didn't have time to react or anything she already had me by the arm taking me to the class room where I spent a good hour in. My mind is to focused on about what I should say to him, how I should say it and when I can possibly say it.

School; through the entire two classes I have already had where a struggle. All I need is to find Aloha...
I don't go to my third class right away like I normally would; I take a detour to the restroom so I can freshen up; collect my thoughts; and relax for a few seconds before I go.

I enter the restroom and walk over to the sink, splash cold water over my face, allowing myself to take slow breathes when the door to the restroom swings open to reveal a pink sick looking inkling standing in the door way.
"Oh, it's you. Why are you here." His attitude is snarky toward me but before I could answer he walks over to the mirror and examines himself.

This is the perfect time. I should say something before that friend of his comes in if he's near.

"Alo-" The silence was broken when he suddenly rushes away to a trash can where he then throws
up tremendously into it. He finishes but leans over the trash indicating that there is possibly more arriving soon enough. "Ah-! God, you didn't need to see that...*cough* just leave me alone.." He holds onto the trash with a tight grip; keeping his head away and low so he's not facing me...

"Aloha, you need to see the nur-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" He panics a frightened scream; yanking himself away where he later trips and falls back against the wall with a thump.
"Leave me alone, Army...I don't need your help..." He spoke but then gags all of a sudden. I rush to his side so I can stand him up and guide him to the trash. Both of us were lucky enough to make the rest in...I say 'rest' because...well, he managed to puke all over my jacket.

"I'm...sor-sorry...I puked all over you..." He whines and pouts sitting on the ground breaking into hot tears without warning. "I-I'm- sorry! I ruined Yo-Your jacket..." Taking my coat off I don't speak a word but I do end up kneeling down beside him- on the dirty floor. "It's okay, Aloha. It can wash out. But will you now come with me to the nurses office?" I take my hand and wipe his tears away with one stroke of my thumb.

He nods and try's standing on his own but it looks to be like his first attempt ever. "You look like a new born deer tryin to stand." I chuckle my words with him groaning and finally falling. "Don't Laugh! and Help Me!" He commands so I walk over and assist him up as we now exit the restroom and down the hall to the office. 

"Yup, Definitely have a fever. I'll call your guardians and tell them to pick you up-"

"WAIT NO!" Aloha shouts catching everyone's attention in the room. I'm not supposed to be here, they tied up my coat in a plastic bag and told me to go back to class but Aloha is the one that begged me to stay here....which is odd since I thought he hates me. His abrupt burst did frighten me...it's his grandparents for sure.

"Aloha, you're sick. I can't send you to class." The lady said to us while Aloha fiddles and become distressed about this situation. He's truly scared...
"Ma'am, could you give us a minute alone." She agrees and leaves us with each other in the nurses office. "Army...I can't- I'm Not! Going home." He cries giving me a sinking feeling in my stomach that tells me it's something bad.

"....Aloha, do you trust me?" My question doesn't really mean anything.. all I need him to do is answer so I can take action. "no" I nod and stand up walking over to the ladies desk; picking up the phone and dialing a number. "Wait! What Are You Doing!!?" I don't answer and am grateful he doesn't trust me because I'm sure he sees me as this good person; which I am, but I'll be taking him with me.

Once I was done I settle down beside him and wait for any news that may arrive. "Who did you call?" He frets with worry but I lay against my chair to rest, not answering him. "..." Aloha doesn't continue with questions so he only leans down on my shoulder
and sleeps there....my heart is increasing...

"Okay, Army your parent has come to pick you up."
I flutter my eyes open and glance over to see Aloha
still sleeping peacefully on my shoulder.
I gently shake him awake and stand him up as we walk to the front office. "Army...where are we going?" He asks with a lazy tone.

"We'll be taking Aloha home if that's alright." I felt his body turn cold and freeze to a stone. So I'm right.
"Sir! Only the guardians may pick Aloha up!" I give a smile and leave the rest to my 'parent' while I take Aloha to our vehicle. "Army..I don't!" I hold him tighter to quiet him and in a soothing tone I say-

"I know. I'm not taking you home..you're coming with me." We wait in the car and I can tell Aloha is on edge but he also doesn't seem to worry with extreme caution. He shouldn't, I honestly would never hurt him...but I believe, I could hurt the people who have bruised him.

"Okay, where to, Army?" My 'parent' has finally arrived and tell him to take me back to my place.
Aloha settles down more and watches the outside move by as we drive out of the city. He doesn't question the directions which I'm glad for. He's not panicked, so maybe this does mean he trusts me in a tiny way.

After a while we arrive which has Aloha stunned to his core. "...why do you live This Far Out!?!! And What's Up With This House!!" He points at my home which makes me not understand why he's yelling.
"Take care. I'll drop off a few supplies for you later on in the day." My guardian informs and drives away leaving Aloha and I to the house on the hill.

"I knew you were rich but...daaaammn you got a nice house!" I accept his complement and let ourselves in. He immediately takes the opportunity to play scavenger around my living room. "You have so many cool things!!!"
I scoff from a laugh and take the item away before he breaks it. "So large and pretty!! Oh! I'd kill to live here!!" Aloha flops down onto my couch as I place the jar back in its rightful setting.

"....I don't mind you staying here for a while..." My shyness shows through my tone. As I turn around and see that Aloha has already made himself at home. He's resting peacefully on the couch where I hope he gets a good rest. I walk over and cover him up in a blanket when he then nuzzle closer to the fabric and takes a tight grip of my hand-

I'm sure he's unaware of his action. I kneel down and trace my thumb over his hand then help him release me. "You'll be safe here. I promise."

________________________________