For the Better

Army POV:

Honestly, doing this will be amazing. Aloha stands in his room; packing up his items so we can take them and leave. The cabin and my house, I will have to sort that out when I'm gone. But right now, this here is important. "Army! Where will we stop first!?" Aloha exhilarates with glee, jumping on his toes while he packs with a smile.

"We are going to any place you would like." I walk to his side and pull in for a reassuring kiss on the lips. He giggles and hugs me tight with that pink plushie in one of his hands. "I want to see the beach! I-I want to walk on the sand! Lay in it! I want to feel the sun and smell the salt water! I want to show everything I love about the beach, too you!"

He holds my shoulders and looks deep into my eyes.
With a swift response of passion, I lean in peck his lips and walk away. "...a couple of days ago, I was walking down the street and saw this in the window." Gently, I hold out the found item that I thought would be so fitting for him. He lets out a serene gasp and takes the item slowly into his hands.

"..It's..Oh wow! This is gorgeous!"

"It's for you." I whisper and push his hands against his chest that contains the item. "For me? Army this- This seems like- a Really expensive gift." He told with a baffled yet humorous tone; looking forth and back into my eyes, still unable to process the moment. "Some reason, I knew I had to buy it.
I didn't know why but, I do now."

Easing myself closer to his chest; I give one gentle smooch against his hands and hug him tenderly while I listen to his beating heart. "This can be our traveling trophy~ along our journey, in search for our home, we will collect more. And once we have settled, we can build a self for them and remember the good times we had to get there..."

My heart skips a beat. I understand and know, that life will be worth living for. "Our first one. We'll get more." Aloha smiles and shows off the plushie with a laughter. "The more the merrier!" I pronounce loud and clear with overwhelming joy! He and I finish packing and now only have to wait for our ticket out.
But, Aloha would like to finish clean...

"You sure about this?" I ask before we part ways to give our goodbyes to the friends we have made in this town. "Yes, of course. They may have not known. But I want to at least say something..." He gives me pleading eyes and jitters around like he's about to wet himself- "..Okay. Okay, well, I'll do the same for me. Text me when you're ready." I leave and walk the opposite direction he goes off.

This is a good idea. Forge is my most very best friend and...She would kill me if I left without her knowing.
She's like that, some, god giving-caring mother!
However, I don't mind. She was always there.
I managed to get a hold of her and now we stroll down the sidewalk while I try and explain the situation that is unraveling. With a couple of glances, she irritatingly waits for me to explain/ speak up/discuss! what I need to tell her!

Why does she terrify me time to time?

"Please just say it Army, you finally got an STD."

"WHA- Ah- NO!! Okay, Excuse my language, but Fuck you for that! I won't let you assume that!"

"Than, what's up? Is he okay? Are you?" She genuinely becomes concerned, and end up
stoping in our tracks. "...Aloha and I...are going to runaway together." I blurted out; figuring it was for the better judgment...but, once that was in the open... "Forge..?" She stands there with the serious expression she always holds-but, tears end up wallow in her eyes and glisten with her sobs breaking through-

"You'r-You're wha-what!?" She huffs and backs away, pressing her body against the wall that stands behind; managing to keep her up- "Its something we both want. It's something I want for Aloha. He needs to get out of this town...you know, you know the issue..." She pushes herself away from the wall and comes over to slap me.