Serendipity

Aloha POV:

Sitting here taking in this magnificent view is great and all but I'm still curious as to why he lives so far...where are his parents? Does he even have any? Who was the guy that picked us up? I never took it
to mind that he's an actual full on mystery.
Whatever his 'problem' may be it truly isn't none of my business..and yet I still want to ask him so many questions.

He's giving me shelter away from my grandparents and at least I can lay low away from Div-eeer....
Oh shit. You never did tell him where you were at...
I'm so irresponsible at times. Should I even call him? I honestly don't want to hear his voice or see him. Not after that act. Fuckin prick.

Diver. Never realized my own friend is a tool. Being a part of his own guilty pleasures, what a dick.
However, I still might as well. I take out my phone that I'm lucky I still have hold of and power it on to see that I've actually missed many calls from him and one by my grandparents...why are they calling?

"Okay~ which one shall I pick first~" I'm sarcastic speaking this with a yet monotone voice. I should listen to this outside. I stand and walk outside onto the balcony where fresh cool air hits my face. I lean against the safety rail and listen to Divers first.

*Hey, where did you disappear? I didn't see you in
  our usual spot.*

*Seriously man, if you don't pick up than I ain't
  sharing any of my goodies.*

*Aloha!! Where the Fuck are you?? Do I actually
  have to go find you?!?*

*Dude, pick uuuup!!! If I find out you went up and
  died I swear I ain't forgiving your dumbass.*

I delete his other messages. Rather not hear anymore of his bitching. He's my friend but what he asked of me was pretty fucked up. I clearly had something going on....He didn't even save me from that guy...Army was the one that yanked me back over the rail...Diver left me in that field and left me alone at that party...

"...I hate him so much..." I feel myself about to tear up but takes an effort to keep it in- I already cried in front of Army..and he seems to understand. I guess that's what I'm starting to like about him..
What shit;  I'm starting to feel things for-

"Aloha? Who was that?" Speaking of the angel himself, he arrives holding two cups and hands one over to me which I kindly take and drink. "It was only a message." I can't tell him about Diver. I'm sure Army already sees him as an enemy.

"...Thank you for letting me stay Army, but I'm not gonna lie I'm quite bored. I don't want to spend my days in this lovely house. That makes me sound kinda selfish." He gives a chuckle keeping his eyes out onto the forest. "Not at all; I actually understand. So...If it isn't any problem with you, I would actually like to take you somewhere fun...." He tilts his head away clearly embarrassed asking me out...

He's cute when he's a dork. Somewhere fun..Haven't done something like that in a long time! And he's actually nice so maybe this will be a great idea.
"So, this is a date?~" I flirt, with him becoming a mess beside me as he shakes his head with a no.
"Not exactly..Just, I wish to take you somewhere.."

"Hum. Not a date, so like a hang out?" He nods with me giggling at how quick he was to answer.
"Alright! But..where?" I question with my hands and body becoming cold from the dropping temperatures. "That I have in mind and will be a surprise. You don't have to dress up or anything."

That's a relief. At least I know it ain't going to be a restaurant. He walks away from the balcony; leaving me with the thought of listening to my grandparents message...I don't think it's anything important. The only message they've given me is if I'm late you can't enter the house.....yup.