Parts of Another

Army POV:

I'm so Stupid! How could I? What made me think for even a second that they wouldn't get the chance to hurt him! They took him away! And because of me...He's probably suffering somewhere. I left school early because I was figuring out a way for Aloha to be safe. But this resulted with Aloha being the exact opposite! Ironic, really but I don't waist time, trying to find him. When we first interacted outside of school it was near the plaza.

Forge did me a solid and peeked at the schools system to locate where Aloha lives. He lives on a rather nice street. It's already dark but this doesn't make me feel any better. It took me this long, This Long for me to find him and me notified!!

I release an aggressive response of me shouting a whisper "I swear! I won't let this happen again." I pick up my pace and finally arrive at the house. The fact that this place looks normal...of course it would, homes like these aren't labeled saying 'I abuse my child!' It comes to the fact that you can't know exactly what's happening in these homes.

Instead of knocking on the door, I creep around the house and look for any possible windows and can see through. As I make my way to the back I see one particular window that looks out of the ordinary.
"...what are they keeping in there..?" I look around and sight a tree that will allow me to climb and see through the window.

I didn't take long. I'm actually very athletic, more than ordinary people. It's only because my dead-beat-dad trained me physically and mentally. It worked out for me but was still hell. I peek in and see nothing unusual. It's dark inside the room, so I can't get a good sight of what's in there. I eventually do see a door across the room, it's very dim but my eyes begin to adjust and that's when I see Alohas body on the ground.

This shakes me up, and causes me to fall out of the tree. "Oh god." I get up even if I'm now hurting-
"Aloha." I whisper and toss a tiny rock up to the window where I hear a tick- once again I try and finally a wave of relief washes over. I see that he has actually stood up and now looks down at me with wide eyes- thank you, god.

I go into the tree again and face him but see that his bleeding out. His hands press up against the window that make a mark of the bloody handprint. I see his tears and painful eyes, he's been crying for hours...
"Okay...how am I going to do this..." I feel around in my pocket and place my hand over the object I brought. "Dad was good for something." I spoke to myself and begin working on the window.

It was tiring but I had to think about Aloha. I couldn't and Will Not leave him here with these monsters. This isn't like me whatsoever, but it's for a good cause. It's for someone I actually Love...
Fidgeting around more with my tool; I finally pop the window glass open where Aloha immediately leaps out to hug me.

I wasn't prepared for that which caused us to fall.
I wrap my arms around him, and break our fall. Twice now I have fallen out of a tree in one night and hour. I don't fret over it much and immediately sit up checking if he's okay. "Aloha? Are- Are, I don't know what I should say...Sorry? I'm sorry for leaving you; I'm sorry, I couldn't get here soon-Mmft!"

He shuts me up by pulling me in for a kiss. I missed him dearly, I just missed everything about him.
"Ah..Aloha..." I breathlessly pull away. He smiles with a nod but than passes out. "I have you. Let's go home." I pick him up and run out of that place before anyone heard the thump.

I didn't go to the cabin, I went to my place. It was closer and had the supplies I needed for him. He's on the couch resting with me continuing to pact him up. I went through already three boxes of tissues and over 50 gauzes were used. They hurt him bad this time...why did you leave him!? I tighten my grip on the warm cloth; keeping my eyes shuts-

"Army, look at me..." I hear Aloha faintly whisper and felt him tug on my shirt. "You're awake. How do you feel?" I'm relieved to hear his voice and see his beautiful eyes that still shine...He lifts his hand and traces it around on my face, bringing me closer...
"Like I got beaten with a pole..." him saying that flat out made my heart hurt. He's able to smile after saying that. That's what makes it hundred times worse! Because This Pain Is Nothing But An Emotion He Feels Twenty-Four-Seven!!!

He's still able to smile...and that's what hurts. He can smile even though he's in pain. He's been smiling for so long and no one questioned it...No one saw him...that's what hurts...I'm so caught up in my thoughts, I didn't notice that he sat straight up.
"Lay down. Your body needs to heal!" In that moment, he said no words but purposely leaps forward and falls against me.

The impact is sudden so I ended up falling on the floor with him landing on top of me. I don't know what I should do next. I'm afraid if I move than he wouldn't wanna talk...
"You ever feel..alone. And I mean like so alone that you regret the next day." Where's he going with this?
"I have felt alone before, but I haven't had my mind get the better of me." He scoffs and tucks his head down onto my chest then raises it back up.

"I'm not good with this so please, listen." It goes quiet for a couple of minutes. I'm sure he's finding ways to tell me what he wants me to know. Expressing one-long-shaken-sigh he looks else where and begins talking about his recent past.
How he felt about it and how he regrets much of it.
He took large steps to tell me about his grandparents, and I listened to every word even it horrible to hear.

He begins to settle down, continuing to sit on me as I try to find my words to console him or any form of comfort I could bring him. I love you, Aloha. I want to say it out loud. I want you to know that you are the one I want in this world. I want to say I love you. Please know that I do.

I begin to angle my arms where they perch me up so wouldn't have to be in the ground any longer. Without any hesitation, I take my hand and place it in his. Holding tight and feeling the warmth it gives, I'm relieved, I know that he's here with me. He's assuring me without even knowing.

I see his flustering face with gentle exhausted eyes.
"I like you. I want you to know that you have me, and you are no longer alone." Aloha gives a firm simple nod and lunges in for a tight hug.
"You're not...disgusted??" He whispers against my neck, as I rub his back in circles, comforting as much of him as possible. "No."

He gives one dry laugh "You know. Since the day you brought me here, I haven't had one single drug.
I craved for only them at the time but when you showed a deeper side that was new to me...I felt like I didn't need them anymore...However Army, I don't need you." He leans away and looks into my eyes with my heart racing.

"I don't need you, like I needed the drugs. Army, I want you. I want to be by your side and see the world with you! And I want everyday with you, every hour, minute, second...I want it all..." He gives one firm kiss against my lips that may have lasted shortly but it made my world turn.

I want to keep the kiss but I'll respect it when he pulls away. So, I pull his hand to me and kiss there, seeing his red face made it impossible to hold back a snicker. "I want the same thing." I give a smile, showing that I'm all in for that life.
"No more bruises, no more hateful words that are lies, no more pain and suffering..." While I speak this I began to lift Aloha up and carry him to the bedroom as he wraps his legs around me, keeping me close.

I set him down on my massive bed, that I find ridiculous- and join, laying down beside him.
"Are you mad with me about Diver?" Aloha strokes my face. "No. But if I see him again, I'll pay someone to kick his ass." My voice was vulgar and laced with absolute murderous tendencies. Aloha snickers and turns to face the ceiling.

"That's probably the most rich ass thing I have heard you say!~" His snicker grows into a more intense laughter that I find so pure. "Think that's funny?~" he nods continuing to laugh. I smile and join him feeling incredibly happy. I love you.

________________________________