I'm Addicted to You

Aloha POV:

I flutter my eyelids open and see the sun shining into my room. I slept amazing last night and for once; I wasn't afraid to fall asleep. I look over to my side expecting to see Army but he's nowhere near me,
or in the room. Did he leave during the night?
I suddenly feel pressure in my chest area and sit up hyperventilating from my exaggerated panic attack.

Calm down calm down.... He didn't abandon me, I know that. I know that, I know that.
Repeating words in my head that fill me with dread...I get up, taking a blanket with me and walk into the hallway where I later enter the kitchen.

"Morning" I see him standing in the kitchen cooking....He's still here. "...hey, you okay?" His concerned tone traces over his words while he takes closer steps in my direction. Without hesitation I leap forward and hug him close...I'm starting to like seeing him every morning. In fact, I'm starting to enjoy his company.

"Everything's all right. Sleep well?" He makes small talk as I sit at the table and wait for him to be finished; which doesn't take long. "Yeah! That's a comfy bed!" I express with a heartfelt sigh and eat my pancakes that's placed in front of me.

While we eat our meals I notice that he's not enjoying his as much. This sets me in an off putting manner and allows me to question his emotion. "Army? What's the matter?" Whenever he doesn't answer back it's always something bad. "Aloha. I need to ask you if-" taking a brief pauses he changes his eyes; away from mine and glances toward the window before speaking once more.

"If you're willing to go to police..." I knew he would consider the police. I would do that, however the issue is, I'm afraid my grandparents will somehow lie and take me back...then...I will most likely never see Army again- With an exasperated sigh I shake my head; turning to stare anywhere else.

"Aloha?" I ignore his voice and become hollow while words begin to flow out of my mouth. "I have Tried! Army! My grandparents are smart and will make anything up to make me look like the bad guy...
I was young and tried running away. I knocked
on so many homes, asking or telling them that they're hurting me...no one listened...no one...Just forget it...you don't and will never understand..."

I shove myself away from the table to stand and leave swiftly out of the room. He doesn't get it-
I have tried and they're the ones that broke my spirit...shattered me until I was completely paralyzed by the fact that running away, I can never escape. Entering the room I fall onto the bed and rest wanting to stay here forever-

"...I'm listening." I hear him whisper near the door way as I listen to his footsteps approaching closer until he sits on the bed..I turn over in his direction and look up into his eyes; Eyes that show kindness, but always linger with something more. "I didn't have a pleasant life like my friends did. My father was a criminal. He would beat me if I stepped out
of line, and I was alone....so believe me Aloha,
I understand." That's what I finally see; He has grieving sorrow...

I sit up and regret every talking...I'm such an ass-
I shouldn't have assumed...I thought he had a perfect life because of all that cash. "I'm sorry." Apologetic my voice became as I rest my head down and against the crevice of his neck. He takes his hand and strokes my tentacles; soothing me with every pat... "Help me, Army. I don't want to be alone; I want to be here, with you..."

I lean up, taking him in for a steaming hot kiss that I want to last forever. Neither one of us pull away but Army does hesitate to kiss back...
"I'm not..d-doing this because I'm sad...I actually, really want to kiss you....So please, kiss me back...."
I whisper; lingering over his lips that stroke against mine...

I want him to kiss me...I go in to give him a soft peck on the lips, bitting down on his lower lip and calmly moan while I journey down to his neck and begin sucking there. Giving him marks I hear him groan while his fingers drag down my back making me go crazy and want him more..

One kiss, than another, I softly mark him with my lips stroking against his skin and hands playing with his tentacles; When finally I feel him grip my jaw, making me turn to face him where he slams his lips back onto mine dragging me down onto the bed.

He holds me down by my wrist while he plants more passionate kisses over me, making blush and smile...
"...I want you, Army..." I whisper when he suddenly pulls away; looking down at me. "..." without saying a word he takes my wrist, sucking and biting there until he goes to my neck and does the same, leaving a mark. He comes over to whisper in my ear and spoke seductively against me; "relax then"
Making me shiver and become horny.

Tracing his hands down my body he strips me from my shirt and licks down on my nipple while I arch back wanting him to bite down and make me moan-
My chest rises and falls; Feeling his lips against my skin..I wrap my legs around his waist taking him closer until he smoothly thrusts down into my crotch. "Army!~" I slip his name with a desirable moan, wanting more of him-

He flips me onto my stomach and does it once more making me burn and beg him to enter me...but his teasing continues with him dragging his fingers down my back...I never thought I would summit myself to him...but however, I honestly thought I would never have this strong feeling for anyone.

But that's why, I instead choice a different course of action. "Army stop, please..." He does and gets off allowing me to sit up and look at him.
"I'm sorry, I-" Leaning over, I take him in for one final hot kiss. We hold onto this wonderful kiss that felt like forever but we released and stare; admiring one another's eyes. "It's okay~ I...If we ever plan to have sex...than I want it to be when my...problems aren't bothering me...when I feel like I can accept and not think that I'm...."

I hold my breath and look down at the sheets until I feel him kiss my forehead. I giggle and hug him, so invested to create something with him...This doesn't make you anything like a slut...You like him, and he likes you... "Aloha, The word your grandma choose to label you is incorrect. I like you, I only hope you feel the same..." He's my home. I know he's the one who can save me. "I like you too."

_______________________________