Down Below

Aloha POV

Those brownies are starting to affects my focus..
It's beginning to look foggy as all I hear are echos..
I pull out my phone and hide it under my desk to text Diver that his goodies are taking affect.
But since time and everything around moves slow when your high, well it feels like you're moving slow but in reality you are moving at a normal pace.

I was so caught in myself that the teacher noticed my existence and decided to call on me.
"Aloha. Since you look so focused in my class, how about answering my question." Her doing this gathers all the students attention, making them have all eyes on me.

"What?"
Is all I could say. She scoffs and turns to the board again to write something down. When I tilt my head in the direction I see my name is on the board...
"Meet me after class."
How annoying. Many people in this classroom don't pay attention and suddenly I get called out!!!
That's BullShit!!

In my heat of rage I snapped my pencil without knowing I did so..This pisses me off, the people here Piss me off! This class! These rooms! EveryOne!!
I begin concentrating that my own anger swallows me whole and consumes me in my dark abyss.
...I hate it here...

I cry with no tears streaming down my face as I hide from my enemies. These people are not my friends.
Suddenly, the bell went off...
"All right, get going to your last class and have a good day."
I sit in my seat knowing I'm not allowed to go anywhere until she speaks to me. Once I tried running away but then my last teacher held me in his class so he can speak with me.

After they all depart from the room she walks over and stands beside my desk looking down at me.
I really hate when she does this. She wants me to start the conversation and understand what I did wrong...such Shit!

"Yeah..?"
With my no emotion acknowledging her, she sits down at another seat and decides to talk with me.
"Everything okay? You look exhausted again."
She says 'again' because it's not the first time I've been high in her class. And will most definitely not be the last. But...exhausted is the right word for how I am...

Telling what I am or how I 'feel'
Is definitely a never subject.
So, what I normally do is smile and be happy!
It fools everyone, even those who are close to me...
My own friends don't see how much I have to suffer...It's for the better I suppose.
"Never better teach! I may look tired but in reality I sleep like an angel~" With my light steps walking over to the exit she continues to sit and stare at me with concerning eyes.

"If anything is bothering you, Aloha..."
My one foot was out the door as I freeze in place.
Hearing that seems to bring me some sort of joy..like I can finally unwind and be honest. But that is the last thing people want, honesty, truth! The courage to face your problems and not be afraid!
Because where would that leave everyone?
They'd have it all by now if they did exactly that...

"I'm fine miss..Now I shall be leaving~ I have class to attend!" I rush out of the room and walk down the halls..I want out of this damn world.
I don't want to be here any longer!
"Aloha!"
I turn once I feel a familiar grip on my shoulder.
"Diver! Hey, you need serious work on your brownies man. They took affect at the end of the fuckin' day!" He smiles curtly, wrapping his arm around me.

"Relax~ that's why I'm here. I took some extra time in science and made the perfect batch!"
He lifts up his brown bag, flashing it off as I leap over and try to snatch it.
"Easy now~ let's go before teachers see us!"
He takes my hand and drags me down the hall and out of the school to the back fields where we'll
Test these new treats.