Cold War

Aloha Pov:

Last night was fun. Nothing happened between us but he did listen to everything I had to say. Him and I kept inside and bundled close to each other like a couple- but, uh, I honestly don't know what we are at the moment. I did kiss him and he kissed me..
we confessed that we do have  feelings for one another-

Than again, I'm not sure if he "Likes" me that way or he 'likes' me as an acquaintance that he kisses....
I honestly hope that's not the case. I never really felt this way...he's. He's actually the first person to ever Really like me back. "I'm done." I dread my words while I walk out of the school. I was hoping Army would be here so he can take me to his cabin, but he had to be pulled out of school for a reason I'm unaware of.

I do need to get out of here though, I'm not sure if my grandparents are around or not. I should be clear, they won't get a call from the school since I did show up for my classes. Let's make this quick and leave- "ALOHA!" Just my luck. I don't stop, I only continue, hoping Diver would give up and leave me alone- but no, that bastard had to follow me-

"Face Me You Coward!! Where The Fuck! Have You Been?? You haven't called and didn't come back to my place, for all this time I thought you...died!!?"
He screams in my direction like a lunatic while a crowd begins to form, which is odd..."Look At Me." He grips my jaw making my eyes meet his.

Apparently I'm not allowed to divert my attention else where. "Get your Fuckin hand off me!!" I knock it away with such effort that he actually stumbled away. This is my chance before it gets ugly.
"Tch. So, it's like that ain't it? You use me than toss  me aside...Is that what you're doing with the privileged asshole." That's crossing it-

"I didn't use you.... How do you know about-"

"People talk. Some say they saw you together at an amusement park, and that mark you have. Definitely wasn't from me. It's not difficult to figure out.
Oh Aloha, I knew you slept with whoever, but honestly, I never took you as a gold digger."

"...I'm not."

"You are. You use people if it is beneficial to you.
Did it to me and did it to that guy at the party."
I'm sorry. What-

"...What exactly did I do with the guy..." I fear his response. If he talks about the assault than he saw me, and did nothing!
This entire-world around seems to slow down.
My heart beat increases, and that's all I hear.
His eyes are cold and heartless- I drop my eyes down to his lips and see that he's talking...

"You had sex with him. Did him right in the corner of the room." Publicly humiliating me, he said without hesitation. But I now know that he saw me, and didn't help.... "You-"

"Better not lie! You use people for your own satisfaction!! Hell, what did you do to me to get what you want?" The crowd intensifies with a few throwing wolf whistle. "...I gave you a blow job..."
the squids who are witnessing this shout and Yelp with delight. "Exactly! You only did it, so you could get something from me!!"

He laughs in my direction. I tilt my head low, wishing I were somewhere far from here. He walks closer and fiercely placed his hand down on my shoulder, making me flinch from discomfort. He leans into my ear so I could only hear and whispers-
"I should go straight to Army and tell him I was the one you played with before him~"

"FUCK YOU!!" I swing my fist at his face knocking him down onto the ground with the crowd gasping or others laughing. He shakes away the pain and stands up abruptly- I toss my bag to the side knowing I'm about to throw hands. He rushes over and him and I are physically hurting one another.