The Man in Purple

DISCLAIMER: ANY AND ALL HATEFUL/NEGATIVE COMMENTS WILL BE IGNORED AND PROMPTLY REMOVED. THIS IS A SAFE SPACE.

word count: 4,033

warnings: masturbation, language, fingering, nudity, breasts

description: Reader divulges insecurities about their small breasts to J or "what sort of world did the two of you live in where you began to question your place in it and the worth of your existence based upon the size of your breasts?"

divider created by firefly-graphics on Tumblr. 

You had slept well into late morning and were still dozing in and out of consciousness; J had left the bed hours ago

You had slept well into late morning and were still dozing in and out of consciousness; J had left the bed hours ago. He never slept long and when he did, he still woke before you. He had business to attend to, you thought, and so you'd remained in your bed, beneath the warm menagerie of blankets you slept with to protect your body against the cold air that was waiting for you just outside your warm cocoon.

You didn't let it bother you that J had left you to your own devices. It wasn't the first time you had woken to an empty bed and it wouldn't be the last. A slight twinge of disappointment shot through you, but the feeling quickly dissipated. You did enjoy your time alone and you'd had less and less of it since you had met J. Every couple benefitted from some time apart and the two of you were no exception.

As you began to steadily wake from your lengthy slumber, your hand lazily rubbed small circles across your stomach. Your body relaxed under your hand as your heated skin buzzed and seemingly came alive underneath your simple touch. It was not often that you woke with these certain and distinct desires, but once they were there they could not ever be neglected or overlooked. You could not turn your head and look the other way; without J, you would have to take matters into your own hands, for lack of a more proper term, and to say the least: you were looking forward to it.

It was never until the moment when J was gone that you really started missing him; as you laid there, you let your mind wander and it always came back to the thought of him.

It just happened that on mornings whenever you needed a quick release, he was nowhere to be found. You started to wonder if he did it on purpose, but it was silly to think he could read your thoughts and intentionally avoid you when you needed him most. Though stranger things had happened...

You hand traveled lower as you gradually became bolder with your touches. You closed your eyes and purred as your active imagination quickly conjured up the man in purple. You could see his dark, piercing gaze within your mind's eye, his lustful expression touching the forefront of your brain as he loomed over you within your innermost fantasy and thrust his hand into your panties. You pretended that your fingers, now working slow circles against your clit, were J's. You imagined him grabbing a fistful of your hair, dragging your head back almost painfully as he whispered into your ear all the vile things he was going to do to you. You could hear his playful, lilting growl in your mind and it rattled against the inside of your skull and drove you mad with lust. It was intoxicating, the way he always spoke to you in that deep, gravely tone that he knew turned you feral and brought forth every primal desire you'd ever harbored or been afraid to express.