Speak To Me

DISCLAIMER: ANY AND ALL HATEFUL/NEGATIVE COMMENTS WILL BE IGNORED AND PROMPTLY REMOVED. THIS IS A SAFE SPACE.

word count: 2,399

warnings: language, fingering, sexual situations

description: Reader learns that J hates good hygiene - Reader trims J's nails.

divider created by firefly-graphics on Tumblr. 

J's fingers drifted lazily between your legs, the pad of his thumb parting your folds and greeting your pink pussy and engorged clit

J's fingers drifted lazily between your legs, the pad of his thumb parting your folds and greeting your pink pussy and engorged clit.His fingers explored every nook of your heated flesh.The overwhelming sensation of this kind of touch made you feel as if your whole body was submerged in warm, bubbly water. You bucked your hips onto his hand, wanting him inside.

"Such a gorgeous cunt," he hissed, tongue slithering out like a snake as he wet his lips, "and it's all mine."

He spread you wider, listening to you whine with desperation as he prodded your entrance with his middle finger. You let out a sharp cry and J paused, unsure what had sparked that little cry when you growledat him. He stopped dead and stared at you pointedly as he waited for some kind of explanation.

You quickly brushed his hand away from your most sensitive area and you glared at him, "J, I told youto trim your nails," you pressed your legs together, "that hurts."

J tilted his head as he brought his fingers to his lips and licked them clean, admiring his long fingernails and tracing the curves of them with his tongue, "kinda the idea, sweets," he inhaled, a wicked smirk on his lips, "you should-ah...get used to it."

"J, I mean it," you insisted, "trim them or I'll do it myself. And trust me, you're going to hate that a lot more than I will."

J's eyes narrowed as he glared back at you. He had never cared much about his appearance or done anything to ever make himself more presentable. Hygiene wasn't a priority, but if you were going to be there nagging him about it every step of the way then it might as well become one. J didn't like that. Hehatedbeing told what to do, but you so rarely ever challenged him that it was making it difficult for him to fight back. You were easy-going and hardly ever found a bone to pick with him about anything, and there were plenty of things about him that have pissed you off from time to time.

However, the fingernails were non-negotiable. They had to go, especially if J ever had any more plans to touch you like he'd been doing. You didn't mind the little ways in which he hurt you, left little cuts on your legs or torso with his knife or how he would bite hard enough to draw blood, but you didn't want him to do anything down there. You were sensitive and it took things a bit longer to heal in that area. It didn't feel good if every few seconds his nails sliced you open. You shuddered at the thought. He wasn't getting out of it, you decided. J was just going to have to suck it up and deal with it.