Chapter 35 - Dreams do Come True

*mature content* *extremely vulgar language*

     It had been a few months since their conversation on her birthday and Astrid was prepared to do what she had been fantasizing about since that night in her room at the Academy. They had watched movies all afternoon before Andrew had given her a kiss on the cheek and had retired to his room.

     Astrid stood and stared at herself in the mirror. She had on a pair of black lingerie that Ophelia had gifted her with a few days prior to her birthday. Astrid had told her that she was ready to take the next step in her relationship with Andrew. To Ophelia, she saw this as an excuse to take Astrid on a shopping spree "for her birthday". Yet, Astrid had a feeling that these were not presents for her.

     Breathing in deeply, Astrid gave herself a little pep talk in front of her mirror. It's not like she didn't want to have sex with him - she did so, so badly - but she had never seduced a man like him, a man who was her mate. A man who was her older, sexier, more experienced mate.

     Was he even more experienced? The man hasn't had sex in like two decades...

     Shaking off that thought, Astrid put on her hottest pair of heels and the lingerie's matching robe and snuck down the hall to Andrew's room. She pressed her ear to the door and could not hear his heartbeat, so she walked over to his office and sure enough the light was shining from underneath the door.

     She took a quick sniff to make sure Andrew was the one in the room, Goddess forbid she walked in on Beta Nolan dressed like she was ready for a good time. It wasn't for him.

     Once she was sure that Andrew - and Andrew alone - was in the office, she knocked on the door.

     "Come in." Astrid heard Andrew's muffled voice behind the door and she realized there was no turning back now. Her dreams were finally coming true.

     Wordlessly, she walked into the office with the sexiest look she could muster up. At least she thought she was being sexy. Maybe he thought that she looked like a sick sloth.

     "Hi." She smiled at him and leaned over the desk, making sure that her cleavage was on full display. She could see him visibly gulp as he took a quick glance.

     Good. I hope he likes what he sees.

     "Shouldn't you be in bed?" Andrew struggled to get the words out of his mouth. He couldn't believe what was happening in front of him He had never even imagined of something like this ever happening, yet here she was.

     "Shouldn't you?" She shot back, growing tired of their banter. This was like fore-foreplay and she wanted to get to the good stuff.

     "Look Astrid you don't have to do this. We agreed to take things slow but I don't want you to think that you have to do this."

     Astrid internally swooned. There was nothing sexier than a man who wanted consent.

     Goddess the bar is in fucking hell.

     Astrid pressed her finger to his lips in another attempt to be sexy.

     "Andrew, I know I said I wanted to take things slowly, but I can't live with this sexual tension between us. I want this and I'm doing this because I'm genuinely in love with you."

     Astrid realized what she had said and a huge smile broke out on Andrew's face.

     "Oh Astrid, I'm in love with you too."

     That seemed to get the ball rolling as Andrew walked over to her and pulled her into a deep kiss.

     Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

     He wasted no time in running his hands over her body, groping everywhere he went. Realizing where they were, Andrew picked her up and carried her to his bedroom and to the bed he had been saving for his mate.

     He laid her down in the middle and admired the picture of her in his bed. Her hair a mess, her cheeks flushed, her eyes drowned in lust. The sight made his pants tighten even more and he quickly moved to take them off.

     Astrid moved to help him take off his boxers, and he was more than happy to feel her hands tug them down. He watched her face as she saw his dick for the first time and he felt a sense of pride at the surprised look on her face.

     Astrid realized that he was bigger than Pierce and quietly thanked the moon goddess for blessing both her and her mate with such a treasure. What could she say, she appreciated a big dick. She was like Samantha from Sex and the City in that regard.

     She reached her hand out to touch it, and it jerked obviously liking her attention. She brought her tongue to the tip and licked it a few times before taking the whole thing in her mouth. Thanks to Pierce her gag reflex was practically non-existent.

     She looked up and saw Andrew's face twisted in ecstasy. His hand reached down and brushed her hair into a ponytail so he could properly face fuck her. He thrust into her mouth for a few minutes before he decided that he didn't want his first orgasm with his mate to end up in her mouth.

     He had better places for it.

     He gently pushed her back to the bed and grabbed a condom before slipping it on.

     "I'm on birth control, don't worry."

    Hearing her words he decided to forgo the condom and he pushed into her. He brought his hand down to her clit, wanting her to enjoy this as much as he was.

     Feeling his hands on her was a thousand times better than she imagined it to be. She felt so full and it was a fullness that her fingers nor her vibrator could replicate. His fingers also produced a tingling feeling that left her wanting more.

     He started off slow since he knew she wasn't used to his size, but Astrid brought her hips up in an attempt to make him go faster.

     He leaned down and she could feel his hot breath in her ear.

     "Use your words Astrid."

     Trying to form a coherent sentence, her body lit on fire at the sound of her name coming from his mouth.

     "Please Andrew, harder."

     "How can I deny my Luna her wish." With those words he started thrusting harder and Astrid was sure that the years of celibacy made him extra eager. The time had also made his penis extra sensitive and he could feel his orgasm coming closer.

     He moved his fingers back to massaging her clit so that they could reach their peak together and as he was just about to come she threw her head back with her mouth forming an O. Her face and her muscles contracting on his dick made him come quicker than he would have liked.

     Before he pulled out, he savored the feeling of being inside of his mate and began kissing her all over her face before settling in a passionate kiss.

     His lips had made their way down from her lips to her neck and found the place where he would mark her, binding their souls for eternity.

     "Can I?" He looked up to Astrid to ask permission and she nodded, tilting her neck so he had better access.

     "Yes."

     That one word was more than enough to motivate his wolf to shift forward and drop his fangs, sinking them into her neck. The feeling was euphoric for the both of them, as it was meant to tie mates together.

     Once the feeling had calmed, Andrew had retracted his fangs and tucked his face into her neck, smelling their scents which had now mixed together.

     "Round two?" She smirked at him and he could feel himself harden again.