Bokuaka

Bokuto- top
Akaashi- bottom

Includes: bokuto coming home during off-season, anal, pretty vanilla tbh, they're engaged and deeply in love✨
________________________________
Akaashi pov

"AGHAASHI!" I let out a dramatic seeming breath of air hearing the sound I've missed for almost six months...far too long.

"Bokuto-San," I whisper as my lover runs to my front door. "KOUTAROU!" I run down the steps of my front porch and squeeze my eyes shut, waiting for the bear hug I knew was coming.

My eyes fill with joyful tears at the comfortable feeling of bokuto's arms around me. The mere aura of him making me absolutely amorous.

(A/N: YALL I JUST REMEMBERED THAT ONE TIME I WROTE A SHORT STORY FOR A CLASS AND BOKUTO AND AKAASHI WERE MY CHARACTERS😭anyways: on with the story)

Ko moved his hands to my waist and put light pressure, indicating for me to jump. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist, trusting him to catch me. A bad decision, but he did actually catch me.

My lover carried me up the concrete steps, never breaking our embrace, and into my home. He sets me down while still holding my hips between his hands. I close the door behind us and turn my head to stare into koutarou's golden eyes.

My hands find their way to his cheeks, bringing his face closer until I shut my eyes and lean in. Our lips connect in a blissful state of fondness.
(Why the fuck did I write 'blissful state of fondness' i sound like an idiot)

I hear the soft clatter of Ko's shoes being shoved off to be forgotten. He uses his grip on my waist to push me backward gently so my back touches the wall of my hallway.

Ko parted our lips to stare into my eyes and just hold me for a moment. "I love you Keiji" he sighs before reconnecting our lips for just a second.

He removes his hands from my hips and takes my hand, leading me to my—or our— bedroom.

"Ko what are you doing?" I ask. I have a guess, though it's surprising how quickly he wanted to do this. Keeping in mind he's only been home for around five minutes.

"You know what I'm doing Keiji." He says calmly, much too calmly in my opinion. He pushes me down gently by shoulders so that I'm laying with my legs dangling off the bed.

_______________
Bokuto's pov

I straddle Keiji's waist at the foot of the bed and stare down at the beauty below me. I shuffle off his shirt before running my hands up and down his sides, admiring how handsome he is.

"C'mon Ko it's been too long..." he looks at me with puppy dog eyes that never fail to make me melt. "Just hurry up I've waited half a year for this."

I smile and lean down to kiss Keiji lovingly. I flick out my tongue momentarily to tease at his bottom lip, making him groan quietly in appreciation.

I disconnect our lips slowly and take off my shirt and throw it over my shoulder, not particularly caring where it ended up.

I take out a condom and a small bottle of lube from my pocket making Keiji snort.

"Planned for this didn't you?" He smiled.

"Well of course," I grin, "I had to keep my pillow over my lap the whole plane ride here just cause I was thinking about you." He licked his lips and shuddered at the thought of me getting hard to the mere thought of him.