AoFuta

takenobu aone- bottom
Kenji futakuchi- top

includes: established relationship, aone getting a boner during practice, futakuchi sucking him off, praise, blowjob, aone being scared they'll get caught

______________________________
aone pov

"kogane, shut the actual fuck up" I look up from the floor and over to my boyfriend. Kenji was rubbing his temples in obvious distress over the first year setter.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but what the hell were you thinking!" Kenji's voice raised a level making koganegawa flinch a bit.

I set the rogue volleyball I was holding down on the floor and make my way over to the pair. I look between them before tilting my head sideways, silently asking what happened.

they got the hint and Kenji turned slightly away from the setter and towards me. "this idiot thought it would be a good idea to insult the kid with fucking anger issues on the seijho team!"

"It wasn't intentional! I told him his hair looked funny! I meant it in a good way but he got offended and hit me!" it was only now that I noticed koganegawa's black eye.

I knew it wasn't funny that my underclassmen got hit, but the reason he got hit was undeniably funny to me. I breathed out quickly through my nose in an attempt to not laugh, though it didn't go unnoticed.

"taka...you don't find this funny do you!?" I nod my head slowly with a small smile on my face.

"think about it for a minute Kenji," I say in a quiet voice, still trying to contain my laughter.

his hands returned to his temple and he sighed angrily, storming off to continue practicing.

my smile fades and containing my laughter becomes simple. I shrug, knowing Kenji would get over it quickly, and go back to practicing as well.

as I predicted, Kenji got over it quickly, but while he was still angry he presented a small problem. he had been taking out his anger by serving. but not just serving, power serving.

I'm sure you're like, 'yeah you're high school volleyball players. nothings weird about it' but my boyfriend moving so powerfully and fluidly....wow

it's safe to say that my stupid teen horniness created a problem between my legs. luckily my problem went unnoticed by all except me. that is, until we took a water break towards the end of practice.

- - - -

the stupid bulge in my practice shorts hadn't gone away since it had come about. I tried my best to ignore it and not bring attention to it, which worked for a while.

when Kenji called out for a water break I went to the farthest bench like usual and grabbed my water bottle, drinking deeply. Kenji sat next to me, as usual, and did the same.

he put his hand on the top of my thigh. he meant it as a simple sign of normal affection, he didn't mean for it to be sexual. but the heat of his hand so close to my erection made the muscle in my thigh tighten at the contact.

he looked down confused and his eyes widened to see the slight bulge in my shorts. he removed his hand from my thigh and looked up at me with a sly smile.

"taka," he licked his lips slowly, "what's with that?" I looked over his shoulder and made sure no one was near or watching.

"uhm..." I looked away from his face nervously, "uhh you- you looked...really hot when you were-...when you were serving..." my voice trailed off towards the end but I knew he heard me.