Ushioi

First of all...umm thank you to everyone who's been supporting this book! It makes me really happy to know that some people actually enjoy this!

Requested by: (I'll tag them in the comments because my wattpad is being weird and I can't tag people)

Anyways,
Ushijima: top
Oikawa: bottom

Includes: married ushioi, bratty Oikawa, dominant ushi, he's got awesome aftercare, spanking, choking, handcuffs, orgasm denial, light bondage, anal (specifically doggy style)
________________________________
Ushijima's pov:

I finish setting all of the toys that I plan to use on our bedside table. I smile with anticipation, it's been a while since we've last done anything 'fun' because of his new work schedule.

I walk into the living room of our apartment and sit on the couch to wait for him to get home. I attempt to read a book to pass time, but my excitement gets the best of me and I end up just looking at the clock every five seconds.

Once I finally settled down and actually got into my book tooru walked in the door. "Waka I'm home," he shouts without looking up. He drops his work bag by the door, takes off his shoes, and flops on top of me on the couch.

"Tired?" I ask as I brush his brown hair from his face.

"Yeeeeppp," he draws out with a sigh. Tooru flips onto his stomach and rests his elbows on my chest to look at me. "What did you do today?"

I smile slyly and push him up gently. "Why don't you go see for yourself?" I tell him.

He quirks up an eyebrow, but shrugs and stands, waiting for me to lead him wherever I was going.

I fold the corner of the page I was on so I didn't lose my place, and stood to lead him to the bedroom.

"Don't feel pressured, by the way, I know you said you were tired."  I lay my hand on the small of his back as he furrows his eyebrows.

As soon as he saw what was lying on the table his eyes widened and his face turned scarlet. "I-...uh-" he cleared his throat. "I'm suddenly not very tired anymore Waka."

____________
Third Person pov:

Ushijima grins and closes the door behind them. He grabs Oikawa's wrists and holds them at his sides while pushing his back against the door.

Ushijima holds his forehead against Oikawa's. They stay in that position for a while, just admiring each other's eyes, before Ushijima suddenly pushes their lips together.

Oikawa whimpers like a lost puppy, wanting more than just simple kissing. Ushijima complies and breaks their kiss to drag Oikawa to the bed.

Ushijima pulls his shirt off, allowing Oikawa to rub his hands up and down his sides. Oikawa smirks up at him, getting an idea.

"You know..." he runs his hand down Ushijimas abs, and over his crotch. "I think you kissed better last time." He bites his lip to contain a smile.

"You're out of practice babe." Ushijima raises an eyebrow, his face etched with amusement.

"So that's how you want to play it?" Oikawa nods and looks up at him feigning innocence.

Ushijima shakes his head and laughs quietly. He goes to grab the black harness sitting on the table. Oikawa grins at the sight of it and shrugs off his shirt.

"Good choice bud, I look hot in that thing." Ushijima gapes at him.

"Bud? I think your ego is getting out of hand. Someone's gotta fix that, yeah?" Oikawa shrugs, hiding his overwhelming excitement.