Kiyotana

Kiyoko x Tanaka

Includes: not very well detailed wax play, oral , married kiyotana, hetero sex (the straights 🤢/j), tanaka is kinda scared of hurting Kiyoko, this one basically starts immediately
______________________________
Tanaka's pov

"I'm gonna put a towel under you so we don't accidentally ruin the sheets again okay?" Kiyoko nods, laughing under her breath. A sound I'll never get bored of.

I splay the large, off-white, towel onto the bed. I take Kiyoko's hand and lead her to the side of the bed, helping her get situated comfortably on the towel. I kiss her forehead gently before grabbing the lit candle off the bedside table.

"Remember sweetie, yell stop whenever you need, and I'll stop immediately and ask for your color alright?"

"Yes ryu, I know. We've done this quite a bit and it always amuses me how worried you are every single time."

I reach for her shirt and pull it off to reveal a navy blue lace bra. "Yeah yeah, I just can't stand the thought of hurting you my queen." Kiyoko snorts at the nickname but she can't hide her blush from me.

"I'm gonna drip some onto your calf, tell me if it's too much." Kiyoko nods eagerly, awaiting the feeling of hot wax dripping down her body.

I tilt the red red candle sideways, the liquid wax falling to create a perfect dot on Kiyoko's lower leg. Kiyoko gasps and my eyes flick to her face. I study her face for any discomfort, but I only find a satisfied expression, hinting to me that she wants more.

Without warning, I bring the candle up and drip a large amount on her stomach.

"Ah-" she gasps loudly, before biting her lip to contain a moan. I smile smugly and trail the candle up her stomach. I unlatch her bra, silently thanking the fact that Kiyoko prefers front clasp bra's.

My dick grows increasingly harder the louder kiyoko moans. I reach my free hand down to palm myself slowly through my boxers.

"Ryuuu~~" kiyoko moans my name loudly as the red wax hardens on her nipples. "Ryu I need you now." She voiced shakily.

"How do you need me sweetie? What is it that you need?" I tease.

She continues moaning while I pour the wax across her breasts.

"Don't be-" she gasps. "-a tease." She pants in ecstasy, making eye contact for a split second before closing her eyes. "You know what I want."

I bit the inside of my bottom lip and position myself onto my knees. I sit the candle on the bedside table then reach and pull down my boxers and shorts at the same time before bringing Kiyoko's legs over my shoulder.

I wink at her before bending down and licking her vagina slowly from bottom to top. Kiyoko let's out a long strangled moan and claws at the towel beneath her.

I repeat the same action a few times. By the time I change it up and suck on her clit she's practically shaking underneath me with her eyes closed tight.

"Ryu now~" she pleads opening her eyes to meet her gaze to mine.

"Ask politely or I'll leave you here." I chuckle as her eyes shoot down to my crotch and back up. She shakes her head quickly and grabs my wrists as if that would keep me there.

"Ryu fuck me now. Please just fuck me hard." I lick my lips slowly and lean down to kiss her passionately. As we kiss I reach to the table beside our bed and grab a condom and lube.

I break our kiss momentarily and run my knuckle down her cheek lovingly. (Please tell me y'all got the image I was going for-) I open with condom packaging with my teeth and pretend not to struggle putting it on with one hand.

I squirt lube into my hand and rub it on my dick, groaning lightly in pleasure. "Are you ready kiyo?" She nods eagerly. "No baby I need a verbal response." I stroke her hair softly.

"Yes Ryu I'm ready, please just hurry..." I nod and push into her vagina slowly, letting my head roll back and be overcome by pleasure.

Kiyoko whimpers and squeezes her eyes shut, biting her lip roughly. I breathe heavily and start thrusting slowly, keeping one hand on her thigh and the other cupping her cheek.

"Ryu~" Kiyoko's moans as my pace gradually quickens. She splays her fingers on my abdomen, tracing the very faint outline of my abs while her other hands grip tightens on the sheets.

"Does it feel good my love?" She whines and nods her head ecstatically. "Yeah?" I smile slightly lopsidedly.

My mouth falls open and I groan loudly as I feel myself nearing my climax. "I'm getting close baby, you- hah-" I pant. "-you feel so good around me~" my thrusts start to become sporadic and my moans get louder the closer I get.

"Ahhh Ryu faster please... more-" Kiyoko's face scrunches up as she too gets near her finish. I bring my hand from her face to her clit and rub slowly.

"C'mon princess you can do it-... You're so good for me" I mumble in her ear between groans. "Come for me Kiyoko." Kiyoko whines loudly and bites her lip as she climaxes around my dick, her insides squeezing me slightly.

I moan loudly, almost screaming, as my climax comes not far after my lovers'. We lay connected, catching our breath as our hand find themselves intertwining.

Kiyoko pulls on my shoulder and leans me down to meet our lips together. I pull away for a moment and pull out of Kiyoko who gasps quietly. I slide off the bed quickly and pull of my condom before throwing it away.

I crawl back into bed a pull my wife close to me.

"I love you ryuunosuke tanaka." She mumbles into my chest.

My heart flutters at our matching last name for what seems the thousandth time when I respond, "I love you kiyoko tanaka."

______________________________
1007 words
Sorry it took so long to update✨

I'm not super happy with how this one turned out honestly but as always we're just gonna roll with it😎

I love you all/p Go get some food/water and get some sleep! Lots of love💕

~name (thats my name if you were wondering✨)