Kuroken

Dom: Kenma
Sub: Kuroo

Includes: dom/sub, cockwarming, blowjobs, slight master/pet dynamic, degradation, footjob, praise, an embarrassing lack of gaming knowledge by the author, toys, restraints, absolutely pure filth and nothing else

________________________________
Kenma is starting to go crazy with arousal but he could never show it. With a hot, whimpering mouth wrapped around his dick, it's all he can do to keep from bucking up into Kuroo's throat.

The feeling of Kuroo's mouth on his dick, mixed with the sight of him on his knees at the foot of Kenma's gaming chair with his arms trapped behind his back, is almost enough for Kenma to snap. And he can't ignore the whimpers coming from his lover, accompanied by the faint buzzing noise coming from Kuroo's ass.

It's a miracle he's passed a single level. Well, that was almost an hour ago, and if he's being truthful, Kenma hasn't even gotten close to passing another. But can you really blame him?

Kuroo makes a quiet gagging sound and Kenma's eyes dart down from the computer screen to see Kuroo's eyes filling with a new wave of tears. Kenma wants to absolutely devour him.

"Giving up puppy?" Kenma's shaming tone pulls a high whine from Kuroo's throat as he shakes his head as best he can. "I expected more from you. It's pathetic really."

He hears the sound of his character dying onscreen, but Kenma has more important matters to attend to. He threads a hand through Kuroo's unruly hair and tugs upward, pulling his boyfriend off his dick. He waits a moment, letting Kuroo wet his dry mouth and catch his breath.

"I'm disappointed puppy," Kenma pets over Kuroo's hair with a frown. "I thought I'd trained you well enough that you'd know I expect you to be quiet and still. Were you either of those things pet?"

Kuroo sniffles and fails to meet Kenma's eyes. "No sir...but I really tried, I promise!"

He knows his efforts of self-preservation are a failure as soon as he dares to meet Kenma's hard gaze. Kenma's looking at him like he wants to destroy him. And that most certainly shouldn't make Kuroo's dick leak as much precum as it does.

"I don't care how hard you tried. You should have done better." Kenma forcefully pulls Kuroo's head back, forcing him to maintain eye contact. "I was planning on fucking you if you were good but you don't deserve that, do you puppy?"

Kuroo whispers a shaky "no, sir."

"Good answer. I won't fuck you, but do you want to cum?" Kenma's degrading tone makes Kuroo's belly fill with hot shame and even hotter arousal. He lets out a long whine and nods frantically.

"I'll let you cum, but only once you've made me cum first. understand puppy?"

Kuroo nods excitedly. "Yes, thank you, sir, I'll be good."

"Good," Kenma smirks and pushes his chair back a few paces as he watches Kuroo's brows furrow in confusion. "Well, puppy? what are you still doing all the way over there?"

He tilts his head condescendingly and pats his thigh. "Come puppy."

Kenma can't help but grin as Kuroo knee-walks towards him with his hands tied behind his back and gaze trained on the floor. As Kuroo arrives at the chair he looks at Kenma pleadingly, hoping for a quick end to the teasing.

"Good boy," he purrs as he pets Kuroo's hair. "Now keep being good and finish me off will you?"

Kuroo, grateful for a task he can finally do well, hurriedly takes Kenma's dick back into his mouth. He tongues the sides as he hollows his cheeks out and sucks. Relishing in the deep groan he pulls from his master.

Kuroo looks up at Kenma through his lashes, hoping he looks even half as pretty as Kenma does when he's rewarding him. The effect is almost immediate when Kenma moans loudly and tightens his grip on Kuroo's hair.

"God, what a good puppy for me Tetsu," Kenma sighs. "I can always count on you to make me feel good can't I?"

Kuroo hums enthusiastically which pulls a satisfied groan from Kenma. Kuroo pulls off slightly to suckle at Kenma's tip and jerks him off.

Kuroo had gotten so caught up in pleasuring his master that when Kenma increases the vibrations on the toy he lets out a loud yelp. His yelp morphs into a content moan as his eyes fall shut and he takes Kenma's cock deeper into his mouth. He fights down his gag reflex so that he can feel Kenma in the depths of his throat.

Kenma groans deep in his chest and throws his head back. With closed eyes, he blindly reaches his foot out to rub against Kuroo's aching erection as a reward.

Kuroo's eyes fly wide open and he chokes loudly in surprise. Kenma doesn't stop, however, and when the motions of Kuroo's head halts kenma bucks his hips lightly. Kenma chances a peak at his pet and he almost cums at the mere sight of him.

His lips red and slicked with spit stretched obediently around his cock. His eyes widen with shock and arousal and filled with tears that have started to fall down his cheeks. His arms visibly straining against their restraints, positively aching to do something. He's an absolute vision.

Kenma decides he's had quite enough of edging himself and grabs a fistful of Kuroo's hair and starts to guide his movements creating a rapid pace. Kuroo whimpers and shakes but keeps his eyes trained on Kenma's and makes no move to escape.

Kenma moans at his obedience and presses his foot harder against Kuroo's weeping dick. He moves his foot slowly in a stroking motion that must be hard enough to cause pain, but Kuroo only moans louder.

His tears are flowing continuously now and he's rocking his hips the best he can to meet Kenma's foot.

"Don't-" Kenma gasps, "don't you dare fucking cum yet testu." His voice has taken on a gravelly tone and it takes every ounce of Kuroo's self-control to not cum right then. He squeezes his eyes shut in exertion and uses his tongue as much as he can manage with Kenma's quick pace. His only goal being to make Kenma come as fast as possible.

"Look at me" Kenma growls and Kuroo's eyes fly open to meet Kenma's eyes. It only takes Kuroo's broken gaze to finally push Kenma over the edge. He holds Kuroo's face to his pelvis as he cums down his throat. Kenma removes his foot from Kuroo's dick as he chokes and struggles to swallow Kenma's cum.

When Kenma's dick starts to get too sensitive he pulls Kuroo off and cradles his face gently. He wipes his tears and pushes away his sweaty bangs while Kuroo gasps for air.

"What a good boy for me Tetsu," Kenma whispers lovingly. "You've been so good puppy, are you ready to come?"

Kuroo gasps and nods desperately. "Please" he rasps. "Please sir, please I've been good, please" Kuroo begs, and Kenma becomes only a blob of color as his vision is blinded by a fresh wave of tears.

"Shhh," Kenma runs his fingers through his lover's hair. "You can come, my love, just relax and I'll do all the work."

Kenma lays Kuroo's head gently on his thigh as his foot reclaims its place on Kuroo's erection. Kuroo whimpers in sensitivity but only nuzzles closer into Kenma.

"You've been such a good boy for me, my beautiful puppy." He curls his toes over Kuroo's tip just to see him squirm. Kenma puts more force onto Kuroo's dick and his foot strokes over him faster. "You can come Tetsurou, you've earned it."

It takes only a moment more for Kuroo to cum with a broken sob. He bites into Kenma's thigh to muffle the sound and Kenma doesn't have the heart to reprimand him. He only strokes his hair and reminds him how good he was.

Once Kuroo calms down, Kenma eases him up into his lap. It may not be the easiest fit but Kuroo nuzzles into his boyfriend's neck and sighs happily. They spend the next half hour like that, only shifting to the bed when Kenma's legs have fallen asleep.

Kenma murmurs in Kuroo's ear how good he was and how lucky Kenma is to have him. He whispers heartfelt confessions of his love while Kuroo slowly drifts to sleep with a small smile on his face.

________________________________
1417 words

:)