Ukatake

Whoops, sorry it's been a while 😃

Bottom: takeda ittetsu
Top: ukai keishin (in this though it would be takeda keishin I believe)

Contains: honeymoon sex, handjob, vanilla 🥰, pretty lovey-dovey honestly

This is set in the time of the first night of their honeymoon. I feel like they'd go to Greece or something for some reason.
______________________________
Third Person pov (omniscient)

Takeda bounced back on the bed, loosening his burgundy tie. He took off his jacket and fell back to lay down.

"Tired babe?" Ukai yelled from the bathroom of the hotel room.

"You bet your ass I am." He chuckled in response.

"I haven't danced that long since I was in college."

Ukai snorted from across the room. He stripped off his white button-up and flopped next to takeda on the bed.

"Mind if we make you a bit more tired?" He snickered as he entwined their fingers.

Takeda raised his eyebrows mischievously, almost jokingly, and turned himself over so that his head was on Ukai's chest.

"If I understand where this is going..." he bit the inside of his lip to conceal a smile, "we might be a bit too dressed for the occasion."

Ukai giggled and started on the buttons on Takeda's shirt. He sat up and brought his lover into his embrace, connecting their lips and pressing their bodies together.

Takeda's shirt hung loose on his shoulders, his cheeks red, causing ukai to blush at the sight.

"No matter how many times we do this," ukai mumbled while stripping off his trousers and boxers, "I'll never get tired of how fucking handsome you are."

"Who cares how handsome I am," Takeda laughed, "let's get this show on the road." With that, Takeda straddled his husband and kissed him deeply, sufficiently silencing him.

Takeda trailed his hand down Ukai's stomach, stopping where his hand was faintly brushing against his dick.

Takeda took hold of Ukai's erection, making ukai break away from the kiss and gasp.

"You're hands are cold!" He whispered shakily, a laugh audible in his voice. Takeda smiled but otherwise ignored his statement. He started to move his hand slowly.

Takeda watched Ukai's face as his breathing started laboring and his face started blushing. Takeda admired his husbands-now rosy-cheeks, and the brown eyes he so often compliments.

Ukai took Takeda's face in one hand and pulled him closer to initiate a kiss. Takeda releases a breath through his nose in content.

Ukai broke away from the kiss and rolled his head back. He brought the back of his hand to his mouth and bit lightly on his skin to distract himself from the immense pleasure.

Ukai felt his warm breath on his hand as he began to whimper. 

"God, you're so hot," Takeda whispered. He started to trail messy, quick kisses on his lover's stomach.

Ukai's body went rigid suddenly as he came. His eyes tightened shut while his jaw clamped onto the back of his hand.

Ukai lay breathless for a moment. His mind was blank while he panted for air.

Ukai said nothing as he sat up and pushed takeda off of his lap. He gave him a quick kiss on the top of his head before he silently walked out of the room and disappeared into the bathroom.

Takeda sat puzzled on the edge of the bed. His eyes never leaving the doorway to the bathroom. He watched curiously as ukai came back into the room holding a bottle of lube.

Takeda could tell that ukai was obviously impatient, for he had already put on a condom. Ukai guided Takeda backward on the bed, giving ukai room to sit between his legs.

Ukai put a large amount of lube on his fingers. He slowly inserted one of his fingers, leaning down to kiss Takeda.

Ukai kissed him passionately, partially distracting Takeda from the fingers in his ass while he added another.

"Please, baby," Takeda muttered, looking up at ukai above him. Ukai kissed him one final time before pulling out his fingers.

He pushed himself into his lover, biting the inside of his lip in pleasure. Takeda whined out and his legs started shifting impulsively.

Ukai thrust his hips slowly, gradually increasing his pace. He entwined his fingers in Takeda's, bringing their hands to his mouth. He kissed each finger in time with his thrusts, causing Takeda to blush deeply.

"I love you," ukai whispered, he interrupted himself with a groan filled with pleasure.

"I know-" Takeda mumbled in between pants. "I know baby...I love you too." He moaned quietly, almost whining. "I love you so much." His voice was filled with need and want, fueling Ukai's desire.

Ukai kissed their intertwined fingers, barely holding in a loud moan as he came.

"Keep going," Takeda pleaded. "Please keep going" he mumbled the same phrase over and over again. He lost himself in the moment as immense heat and pleasure washed over him.

Takeda lay panting, not even comprehending the movement around him. Having gotten lost in the heat of the moment, Takeda hadn't even thought to attempt to stay awake. His only thoughts consisted of sleep and the warm arms of his husband.
_________________________________
864 words
Umm so sorry for 1, this being a bit rushed, and 2, being gone for so long.

Buuuttt, my season is over and I should have more time! I'm probably gonna close requests for a bit though so that I can catch up.

Have a nice day/night! Make sure to get some rest! Love you all!

- name