Terudai

Requested by:

Top: terushima
Bottom: Daichi

Includes: Daichi's thighs, (semi) public sex, bathroom sex, quickie, a kind of make up sex (not really though), against a wall, unprotected sex, terushima calls Daichi 'my king', I got a little too invested in this
______________________________
Third-person pov

"Yeah, that'd be fine. I can come in later today to finish some paperwork if you need." Daichi hums along in agreement with what the person on the other end of the phone was saying.

"Will do, I'll see you later." Daichi sighs and sets his phone on the table. He runs a hand through his dark hair, still short, but it's the longest he's ever let it get.

He keeps his eyes trained on the restaurant door, chewing on his lip to keep from panicking. He sits like this for almost ten minutes.

He checks his watch, 12:52 pm. He sighs in defeat. "Twenty minutes late," he mutters, "I should've known he wouldn't come."

Daichi pulls out his wallet and throws a tip on the table. As he stands up, the bell on the door rings. His head shoots up to see messy yellow-blond hair peeking over the booths in front of the door.

Daichi sits back down and takes a deep breath to prepare himself. He watches as a hostess points out his table to terushima.

Terushima walks over to Daichi's table and sits down across from him awkwardly. "I- uh..." he fiddles with his keys. "I'm really sorry I'm late." He looks up from his lap with an apologetic look.

"One of my client's appointments went overtime because he didn't tell me ahead of time he wanted to dye his hair. And then traffic was terrible. And then I couldn't find a parking spot. And I'm sorry." He hangs his head in his hands.

"Now I'm rambling." He sighs. "Shit I'm sorry, I completely understand if you wanna call this whole thing off."

To Terushima's surprise, when he looks back up at Daichi he finds him to be holding in a laugh.

"Yuuji...I totally thought you ditched me, so you being late is a huge relief." He giggles.

Terushima breathes out in relief, smiling widely.

Their good moods don't last for long though. Daichi's face drops as he remembers the purpose of their meeting.

"So...I know I said the reason I wanted to have dinner was to just get back on good terms." He busies himself with a napkin to avoid making eye contact. "But in reality...I really miss you."

"It's only been two weeks, but I didn't think being without you would be so hard. I know you probably don't want to be with me again and I totally get it, but I'm willing to do better."

As hard as Daichi tries, he can't keep tears from pooling in his eyes.

"I'll start taking off work more, I'll spend more time with you after work, we can go out on more dates. Hell, I'll quit and get a different job that gives me more time off if I have to." He laughs and wipes the tears from his eyes.

"I'll do anything if it means that you'll give me a second chance." He finally gains the courage to look back up at terushima. "So what do you say?"

Terushima's bottom lip trembles, his breath coming in small, quiet gasps. He nods feverishly, grinning from ear to ear.

"It's been so hard without you dai," he grabs Daichi's hand under the table. "I haven't gotten a full night's sleep since our fight. I love you so much and I don't think I could ever lose you for that long again."