Iwaoi

Oikawa- top
Iwaizumi- bottom

Includes: thigh riding (again I know 🙄/j), engaged iwaoi, blowjob, iwa forgetting to buy condoms and they don't want std's✨, praise, teasing (slight degradation I guess), Imaizumi Hajime (27) athletic trainer

This is a request from an awesome reader 😼

______________________________

Iwa's pov

I bite my lip excitedly as my eyes dart between the two exit doors. Tooru should be coming through one of those airport doors any second now. My foot taps impatiently on its own accord as if it'll make him come faster.

I look towards the door on the right, only to hear running footsteps coming from the direction of the other door. "Iwa-Chan!!!" I spin on my heels immediately and I'm greeted with a bone-crushing hug from my fiancé.

"Oi, you're gonna break my spine shittykawa!" I jab him in the ribs, but wrap my arms around him just the same. "I missed you." Tooru bends down to nuzzles his face into my neck.

"I missed you too iwa-chan." He pecked me on the lips and grabbed my hand. "C'mon I wanna put my stuff in your apartment."

"Yeah yeah," I sigh. "always in a rush." I snicker at his scrunched up face.

"Mean iwa-chan," he pouted. "We haven't been together face to face in like three months and this is how you react?!"

I roll my eyes and intertwine out fingers on the way to the bus stop. "You're overreacting shittykawa, you know I love you."

Silence. I look over to see what's the matter and I find tooru looking down at me through slightly lidded eyes. "What's with the look idiot?"

"I really really missed you Hajime. Like a whole fucking lot." I gaze at him puzzled.

"What's up with the sentimental shit all of the sudden?" Tooru's face turns a light red, making me come to a realization. I break down into laughter and I grab his shoulder to support myself. "You horny fucking bastard. I should've known you idiot."

"Hajime I haven't seen you in person in over three months what do you expect?" He whined.

My laughter doesn't die down until a short while after we got onto the bus, earning us some odd stares. "Phew..." I get out the last of my amusement as tooru looks at me annoyed. "Oh shit!" I say, probably louder than I should have in public.

"What?" Tooru looks at me in a questioning manner.

"I-..." I snort loudly at my stupidity. "I forgot to buy condoms." I facepalm and laugh into the palm of my hand.

"Ughhh iwa I don't wanna risk it, what are we supposed to do nowwwww?" He whines yet again.

"You're the horny one, you figure it out." Tooru sticks his tongue out at me childishly, but I can't deny the urge to retaliate in the same way.

"Oooh, I know!" I gesture for him to continue as we step off the bus and walk the short way to my apartment building. "You can just suck me off and be done with it~" he whispers in my ear.

"Damn you getting me all worked up." I mumble. I quicken my pace and drag tooru along with me. Fumbling with the key a bit, I unlock my door and pull my fiancé inside.

__________
Oikawa pov

Hajime yanks me inside of his apartment and closes the door behind me. I grab his hips, turning him around to face me, before pushing him up against the door. "You love it when I get you worked up" I mumble, against his lips.