tsukkiyama

phone sex✨
yams- top
tsukishima- bottom
includes: degrading, phone sex, mutual masterbation, dirty talking, orgasm denial, and of course probably more that i forgot
______________________________
yams pov

to tsukki💝🦖👓
happy birthday tsukki!!!! i love you bby💕💕💕

from tsukki💝🦖👓
thank you! i love you too!

i fall back onto my bed holding my phone to my chest. my heart flutters when i get another notification.

from tsukki💝🦖👓
i'm sorry i had to be on a trip on my birthday...i wish i could've spent it with you...

to tsukki💝🦖👓
don't apologize baby! it's not your fault tsukki! i wish you were here too though, i was gonna give you a really nice present 🥺

i blush at the remembrance of my plan for tsukkis birthday.

from tsukki💝🦖👓
what was is?

to tsukki💝🦖👓
ummm...hehe i was gonna give you birthday sex... 😰

from tsukki💝🦖👓
oh-...damn now i really wish i was there for my birthday

i feel myself twitch in my boxers. my dick going hard from a few simple words...

to tsukki💝🦖👓
TSUKKI!!! i-...can you call me 😳

i can feel the tips of my ears heating up. my stomach gets butterflies when my phone rings and tsukkis name pops up on my screen.

i answer it with a nervous smile, "hi tsukki!" i hear movement from the other side, it sounds like footsteps.

"hi yamaguchi. sorry i had to get away from my stupid brother." i giggle and relax a bit, but my blush and erection remain.

"so uhh yams, why did you wanna call?" i can hear both the confusion in his voice. am i going to tell him that i wanted to hear his voice so i had something to jerk off to later? yeah, no.

"oh uh haha i just missed you baby!" he seemed to accept that answer and move on from the subject. "how's the team doing at practice? dumb as ever?"

i giggle and rant to tsukki about the latest antics of kageyama and hinata. then the news of a practice match against dateko in two weeks. the whole time he seems very intent, humming along to show he's still interested.

"and so coach ukai said he might let me play a little bit as something other than server during the practice match! isn't that awesome!" i grin from ear to ear, i've been waiting to tell tsukki the news over the phone instead of text.

"that's awesome babe! i'm so pro-ha~...sorry" he pauses for a moment "i'm sorry, but that's really awesome babe!"

my eyes squint suspiciously and i stay silent to hear him on the other line. all i hear is a bit of movement and then a pant. oh. my. god.

"tsukishima kei" i hear him gasp on the other line. whether it's a gasp of pleasure or surprise over hearing his full name, i'll never know. "i picked up on your little trick baby."