oisuga

starting off with my favorite rare pair

suga-top
oikawa-bottom

includes: college oisuga, choking, horny oikawa, edging?, blow job, anal, oikawa being a bitch as always, and more that i probably missed
______________________________
oikawa pov
i woke up in a cold sweat, i check the time and the digital clock glows with the red numbers, 2:23 a.m.

i sigh slightly and slide out of bed to splash some cold water on my face, assuming i had a nightmare. as soon as my body straightens out i become aware of the strain on my pants.

i look down at the noticeable bulge in my pajama pants and try to remember what my dream actually was. it wasn't the normal nightmare of the birds...not the nightmare of tobio-chan beating me at nationals back in my third year of high school...

a face pops up in my memory and eyes widen slightly. kou-chan. my dick twitches in my pants as the dream slowly comes back to me.

it was kou-chan naturally, but he was doing things, unspeakable things, to my body. i shake my head trying to chase off the thoughts.

i walk stiffly to small bathroom in my dorm and splash freezing cold water on my face. i stare down at the bulge in my pants and sigh. i have three options, go back to sleep and hope it's better in the morning, deal with it myself and go back to bed, or wake up koushi and have him deal with it.

well option one is a definite no, and number two is kinda boring...so number three it is! (little shit)

3rd person pov

oikawa pulls on a random shirt on his floor, it won't be on long anyways, and walks down the hallway to his boyfriends room.

he knocks quietly so as not to disturb sugawara's neighbors. he taps his foot impatiently and knocks a bit harder. his face splits into a triumphant grin when he hears shuffling from inside suga's room.

the door opens with a click and suga rubs his eyes sleepily. "tooru?" he asks confused. his voice slightly husky from only just waking up, the sound making oikawa feel butterflies.

"i had a dream kou-chan..." oikawa bit his lip suggestively and looks suga up and down. suga quickly gets the hint and his eyes dart down to oikawa crotch. his eyes fill with sudden desire at the sight of oikawa's bulge and slight tent in his pants.

suga grabs oikawa's wrist and pulls him into his room, shutting and locking the door behind him. oikawa's eyes widen as suga's sudden actions, but he quickly takes advantage.

oikawa pushes suga into his bed lightly and sits on his lap, gasping quietly as the slight force on his erection. suga licks his lips and attacks oikawa's lips with his own.

he bites oikawa's bottom lip softly, but hard enough to make oikawa gasp. suga slips his tongue into oikawa's mouth and explores the intoxicating taste.

"how hard baby?" suga pants as they pull away from the heated kiss. oikawa licks his swollen pink lips and thinks for a moment. "kou-chan...i want you to ruin me. i want- no...i need you to make me beg for mercy"

suga's eyes widen at oikawa's words and a feral growl escapes his throat. oikawa visibly twitches in his pants and he whimpers needily. "that's not a problem baby boy" suga growls in oikawa's ear.

suga pushes oikawa off his lap but stays sitting on the bed. "strip" he demands. oikawa nods and practically tips his shirt off. he then grabs the waistband of his trousers and boxers and pushes them down all in one go.

he sucks in air through his teeth as the cold air hits his sensitive erection. a pale blush forms on his chest when he sees suga eyeing him hungrily, rubbing his dick through his shorts.