Kurodai

Kuroo- bottom
Daichi- top

Includes: married kurodai, kuroo being a horny fuck in the middle of the night, Daichi questioning his choice of marriage, thigh riding

Warning, this one will probably be a bit short.

_______________________________
Kuroo pov

"ugh~ faster Daichi..."

I awake in a cold sweat and I look down at my tight boxers. "shit-" I mumble the curse underneath my breath. My eyes flick over to my husband's sleeping face, then down his body.

My eyes glaze over his bare chest, his well-built abs. Then over his crotch and stop, landing on his thighs. God those thighs. I decidedly say 'fuck it' in my mind and I shake Daichi awake.

"bitch it's like what-" he turns to look at the clock, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he groans loudly in annoyance. "four in the fucking morning" he kisses me quickly, his normal routine when he wakes up, though he was obviously annoyed.

"Why am I being shaken awake by my idiot husband at four in the morning?" he raises an eyebrow questioning my actions, and I can't help but find it attractive.

I look away shyly, catching Daichi's attention.

"what the hell man? why are you being all embarrassed?" I trail my gaze from his eyes and down to the bulge in my pants.

"first of all, that was kinda hot, and second of all, REALLY?" Daichi's change in volume startled me slightly, but I laughed it off.

"yes really, I'm horny and you happened to have let your very attractive body be uncovered." Daichi rolled his eyes. an action seeming to say 'why the hell did I marry an imbecile'

"you know what tetsurou, I'm not gonna fuck you. takes too much energy this early. but..." he leans close to my ear, his voice coming out low and husky, almost a growl. "I'll let you ride my thigh until you cum screaming my name..."

I audibly moan shakily and Daichi smiles. "get to it Tetsu, you're the one who wanted this."

I nod hurriedly as I strip off my boxers quickly. Look away embarrassed as I raise myself onto my knees so I can hoist a leg over Daichi's and straddle him.

I look at him puzzled, expecting him to grab my hips, though he lay with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Whatcha wait'n for...Testsu-Chan~" I blush profusely and struggle to meet his eyes.

"Aren't you gonna..." I whisper quietly, finding it difficult to say the words. "You know? Grab my hips..."

Daichi's eyes seem to almost laugh, though he stays silent. "Nope." He popped the last 'p' sound. "You're gonna do it all by yourself." He laughed out loud as he saw the pouty expression on my face.

"Hey now baby" he pat my cheek almost condescendingly, and god was it hot.  "you're the one who woke me up in the ungodly hours of the morning."

I nod, defeated, and start grinding my hips against his thigh slowly, unsurely. I suck in a breath of air through my teeth.

I whimper underneath my breath at the feeling of pure bliss. "Ughhh Daichi~" I whine, looking down into his eyes, silently begging him to help me.

He shakes his head with a cruel smile on his face.

I pout, but only for a moment. I'm surprised when Daichi suddenly jerks his leg. Though it was only a bit, it ripped a rugged moan from my throat.

"Daichiii~~" my eyes find his once more and I lean down to kiss his passionately. He returns with equal, if not more love as my hips buck to the pace of our kiss.

Daichi reaches up and pinches my nipples, causing me to break our kiss and sit straight up again. I roll my hips aggressively against Daichi's toned thigh.

I bring my hands up to wrap around my husband's biceps, squeezing tightly. Trying to bring relief from the immense pleasure I'm feeling.

My whimpers turn to full-on, neighbor alarming, moans when Daichi finally brings his hands down to my hips and help create more friction. My moans then turn to quick pants as I bite my lip and my squeeze shut.

"C'mon baby," Daichi's whispering voice comes out gravelly and his next words send a pleasurable shiver down my spine. "You can do it Tetsu, come for me." He ends his last sentence firmly, telling me not that I can, but I will.

And I do. I finish with a guttural moan, my cum dribbling down past Daichi's thigh, and to his stomach.

I keep my eyes closed for a minute, basking in the moment. Though I squeak, you might say, in surprise, mixed with an amused laugh as my lover flips us over so he's towering above me with hands I either side of my head.

"You're so fucking lucky it's the weekend"

____________________________

813 words 😅

Please please please request something because I'm going crazy trying to think of ideas

Btw if anyone is confused about my inconsistency in spelling 'cum/come', since the difference between people using them confuses the shit out of me. I'm going with 'cum' as a noun, and 'come' as a verb because it's easier for me.