Waiting

I saw myself hanging out at the coffee shop everyday just to see the round-eyed girl again. Days have passed with no luck. Then I decided that one last day of waiting and that would be the end of our so-called relationship. I was waiting outside the coffee shop at one of their tables there when round eyed suddenly appeared in front of me.

"You know, I cannot hang out perfectly in peace here when you are acting like I am some kind of criminal you are sneaking to", she said as she pulled a chair and sat across the table. She was looking at me and she looks pale without her eyeliner. I composed myself and unexpectedly I was lost with words in front of her.

"Oh, I am not usually this straightforward person, you know. I am sorry if I surprised you in a way" she said and looked sorry for it.

"So you know that I've been sneaking or I mean waiting for you to appear here? Well, anyways I need to see you. I was telling myself that this would be the last day that I would wait here to see you." I explained and she was just nodding her head in response.

She was looking at her almost empty cup as I was doing the talking all the time. Then she looked at me after she got tired of looking at her empty cup. She was sitting closer to me now and she was really listening intently.

"So, since it's you that I bumped on that day. You need to be my girlfriend. I need to move on by doing this." I said in conclusion and she was just nodding her head again. I was starting to get annoyed by her looking at me, just listening and nodding her head at me.

"Oh, well you are one of those people who needed someone just to move on from the last one. Which in conclusion you need to used somebody," she finally spoke up. I let out a deep sigh as she gave me a cryptic answer.

"Look here, round-eye, you are not really my girlfriend so no using here. Just look at it as you are a Good Samaritan helping out a poor soul." As I said that she giggled and I saw her deep dimple.

"Very well said. Anyway I am not saying no here. I will help out your poor soul" she finally said and thus begin our not so ordinary relationship.