Next to her...

We were together for almost two years now, compared to the five years I'd been with Lily that's a little less but for the two of us, it is more than enough. We had our fair share of arguments and misunderstandings that led Jody in staying away from me or led me to have some space away from her. But, nevertheless, my heart always comes back to her. Yeah, right she is not my type of girl and until now, I am not sure if I am his type of guy. Everyday we banter, argue and kiss and make up our way to each other. Everyday is a chance to get to know and explore each other. Jody is just amazing. I guess, when you fall in love that special someone is really more than amazing. On the other hand, Jody always made me feel special. She was a great listener as well as she was great with her words. I could not ask for more for this love I found with her that save me.

I felt someone covering my eyes and I felt the usual warmth that runs through me and the lovely feeling it gave my heart.

"You're early!" she exclaimed as her face were so close to me. I kissed her softly as I smiled at her.

"You're not the only person here who can be an early bird, you know!" I teased as I pushed her cup of coffee near her. She already noticed something on top of the whipped cream on her mocha frappuccino. She looked at me with her signature wide-eye stare.

"Oh, yes, round eye. Now is the time for this. No more spaces and running away. We could banter, argue and kiss and make love on our way to each other for a lifetime." I teased winking at her and she yelped on my last words.

I covered her mouth on my hand as I motioned her to give her other hand. I quickly put on the ring on her finger. I felt her warm tears on my hand already.

"I didn't even say yes, yet?" she sobbed as I dried her tears and kissed her hand with the ring on it.

"You can't say no to your ideal guy, you know?! I teased and she giggled as she cupped my face.
She kissed me softly with her lovely warmth embracing my every veins and especially my heart.

I am next to her for forever.