1

The venom was unbearable. It felt like my whole body was on fire. I felt my body change, in every different form. I felt my bones and skin hardened. I felt my dark hair curl back to their natural form. I even felt my eyes change, as I scream in agony. I just want someone to numb this pain.

I laid behind a dumpster for who knows how long. It could've been minutes, hours, or even days. I just knew no person tried to help me, which I am grateful. For that at least.

The pain just numbs down, like a camp fire dying down. It was at least two days, before I opened my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I saw everything differently. My vision is sharper. I could see every little grain of dirt. I could see every little speck of dust and pollution in the air. Then the sounds of everything came rushing in. Cars honking miles away. People talking blocks away.  I could even hear people breathing across the road.

I sat up from the dirty road and pulled my knees up to my chest, hugging them. I felt my body was cold, but physically I wasn't. What the fuck happened to me? That was all I could think of. What happened to me? Why did I feel that pain? Did someone drugged me? I checked my arms and neck for any needle marks, but there was none. In fact, my skin is so much clearer now. I have no bumps or pimples on my face (or what I have felt), my hair is so neat, and all of my curls are so bouncy, like I just went to the salon.

What the fuck did happen to me? I stood up and leaned against the brick wall to a strip club. The sun is starting to set, however it was cloudy out.

I made my way to the sidewalk, where there are many people getting off of work. Many people were wearing mask, but some wasn't.

My throat started burn, like I was swallowing a hot branding iron. I could feel each and every persons blood running through their veins. I felt an animal instinct inside my body, wanting to escape.

I looked at the guy that was walking in front of me, passing by; bald, goatee, white button up with his sleeves rolled up, and black dress pants. My body just took over. Dragging him down to another alley, by his arm.

"What the hell, Bitch." He said, in a Boston accent through his black face mask. Oh? So he's not from here. I pushed him against the wall. "Hey, if you want to get freaky, I can just pay for a hotel room down the road."

"Shut up." I growled. I moved my hands up his dad bod to his neck. I felt his veins pump under my fingers. My inner predator screamed, wanting me to rip his neck opened. I leaned in closer to the guy, smelling how addicting he is. His neck is addicting. I kiss his neck gently, as I felt him get a boner on my left thigh. I then started to go rough on him. Kissing and nipping his neck, until I drew blood. That was when the frenzy took over. I couldn't control myself. I bit down onto his neck, as warm blood gushed into my mouth. I never felt this way before. His blood is really addictive. It feels like I could run a marathon, plus more.

"Ouch! Hey, with the fuck!" The guy said. I moved my left hand to cover his mouth. I pinned him against the wall in instinct. He couldn't move. I felt his body go limp, as I continued to drink.

I drank his blood, until there was nothing left. That was when I stepped away from him. His body fell to the floor, like a stack of potato's. Then it hit me. I just drank this dudes blood. His blood?! What the hell is wrong with me? Why would I do that? What does that make me? A murder? A psycho? A vampire? A vampire. I laugh without humor, running my hands through the base of my hair.

I looked around to find a piece metal. I found a lid to a trash can. I started to fold the lid like is was a fucking taco. I could never do that before, so what? I have super strength? Is that what it is? I started to internally freak out.

I looked down to the dead guy body. I sigh, leaning over his body. I pat him down trying to feel for anything. I found a switch blade and a pack of gum in his pants pockets. Then I found his wallet. In his wallet, there was $75 bucks in it and a bunch of credit cards. So, I took the money and cards.

Dead guy won't be needing anymore money now.
I covered the guys face with some newspaper, so it would look like he is sleeping. I stuffed the money and cards into my bra, and then hauled ass out of that alleyway.

As I made my way onto my street, a rush of emotions hit me all at once. I had to stop and lean against a building. I was scared, because I just woke up behind a dumpster. I felt guilty and mournful, because I just killed an innocent. Everything started to eat away at me. Could I handle this? Being a murder?

How could I live like this?

Edit: This is the outfit she is wearing!