11

When the burning in my throat died down to a dull ache, I headed back to my room. When I stepped into the room, Emmett was laying in my bed, as Edward was leaning against the wall.

"I'm sorry." I apologize, to the guys. "I really didn't want you to hear that." I closed my door, locking it again. I didn't want Haley to wake up from us talking.

"He's human. He was honestly going to react like that." Edward said, "I read his mind and he was kinda relieved that you ended things. He has other women lined up."

My mouth dropped open. He never really wanted to be with me, like he said. It was all a show. He only wanted to be only friends with benefits, nothing else. He's a lair. I could only see red at the moment. I could feel my anger boiling up, making me feel hot.

"Tris, calm down." Edward spoke softly. That was my breaking point. No one, ever tells me to fucking calm down.

"You don't tell me to calm down." I growled, lunging towards Edward, but something caught my waist. It was Emmett. I frantically started to kick and pull myself from Emmett's arms, wanting to punch Edward.

"Tris, calm down." Emmett said, trying to keep me contained. I nearly won.

"No!" I yelled, "I need to kill him! I want to punch that pretty fucking face of his." That was when I heard Haley stop snoring. At that moment, I honestly didn't care if she woke up. I wanted to punch both Edward and Eric's face.

Edward came up to me and started to vampire whisper to me, putting his hands on either side of my face. "Tris, calm down. You are better than him. You don't want to completely wake Haley up now, do you?"

I growled in frustration, "Fine. Emmett put my fat ass down." He didn't release me. "Emmett." I said sternly. He still didn't release me. I looked straight at Edward. "Tell him to put me down. I'm fat." I honestly didn't know he could lift my fat ass.

"You need to be completely calm, Tris." Edward said, "Are you ready to think straight?"

I gave up on fighting Emmett, "Yeah." I said, defeated. The Cullen's 1, Tris 0. That was when Emmett finally put me down.

"I didn't want you killing, Eddy." Emmett said, rubbing his arms, "Damn, newborns are so strong." He mumbled to himself.

"Sorry." I said, to the both of them. "I know I'm fat, you can just say it."

"No, you're not." Emmett said, "You're thiccc. With three "C's" That made me crack a smile. Emmett is a good buddy.

As I walked to my bed, sitting on the edge. Emmett and Edward sat right next to me. One guy, on each side of me.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." I complained, laying back onto my bed. My led lights was still on red. "It feels like I'm that hormonal 12 year old again."

"All of this will soon pass." Edward said. Then both of the boys' did the same thing I did. They both laid back onto my bed, so the three of us just laid there in silence. My brain was just blank.

I could tell I am being accepted into their family, just with these guys' laying right next to me. They care. We laid there for who knows how long, until Edward sat up. Emmett did the same thing.

"We need to be going." Edward finally said, so I sat up.

"Why?" I asked.

"Dawn is coming up. Can't you hear more people around?" I sighed, using my ears. I could start to her people move around in the apartment building, more cars were on the road, even birds started to chirp here and there.

"Oh. Sorry." Was all I said.

"Don't worry, Curly. We'll come get you tonight and you can tell us your decision." Emmett said, as I smiled. Em called me "Curly".

Emmett is like a big brother. I mean he looks like he can fight a bear, but he's an actual teddy bear. Em is starting to grow on me. Big time.

It's like the same with Edward. He cares for his family. That's why he came here. I guess he saw Alice had a vision of me sending the message to Eric, so he came 'cause he cares that I might've killed Eric. Or that he cares for the douchebag. Either way, Edward cares. Then with Em coming too, it just warms my dead heart. Eddy and Em seems like they could be my older brothers'. I wouldn't mind if they were my older brothers'. But I mean I'm kinda older than them, sitting at the age of 20. My birthday was a week ago on the 22nd.

"Okay." I mumbled, as I got up from my bed. I made my way to my door and opened it. "Y'all can leave through the front door. I don't want anyone to see you crawling out of my window like the Rings chick." I said. Both of the boys' chuckled and got up from my bed. Both of them followed me to the front door. When they stepped out, Edward turned back to me.

"Try and not to kill anyone, while we're gone." He said.

I smiled, "Bet."

Em chuckled, "See you later, fam." He turns away and started walking down to the stairs. My mouth dropped. I pointed in Em's direction.

"Bruh, did he just call me, "fam"?" I said, to Eddy.

"He did." Eddy replied. I couldn't help but smile even bigger.

"I feel so honored, tho."

"He picks up on everything pretty fast."

"Me." I said, simply. Eddy gave me one last glance (with a hint of happiness) and left, following Em down the stairs.

I closed the door and headed back to my room. I could still hear Haley's heartbeat beating slowly, along with her steady breathing. She's still asleep, thank God.

I sat at the edge of my bed, looking down at my hands in my lap. I needed to make a decision. With that in thought, I did make my decision in that moment.

I am joining the Cullen Family. Not because of them being vampires, but because they saved me from myself.