13

The drive took about 40 minutes to get to the Cullen's home. When Emmett pulled into the driveway, the rest of the Cullen's was standing outside. I smiled, knowing that they have accepted me into their family. The four of us got out of the Jeep and when I saw everyone faces', it brought joy to me.

"Welcome home, Tris." Esme said. I smiled even bigger and hugged Esme.

"Yes, welcome home." Carlisle said, "It's nice to have you to join us. We are so glade you made this decision, Tris."

"Thank you." Was all I said. I can feel like I finally belong somewhere, without hiding my true self.

"Come." Esme said. So I followed her into the house. Esme lead me up to the second floor, to a room.

"This will be your room." She said. Esme opened the door to reveal a bedroom. There a small loveseat, a wall bookshelf that touch the ceiling to the floor, a vanity, a dresser, a walk-in closet, and lastly a small side table by the loveseat. Then there was a smart tv hanging from above the vanity. All of the furniture was white, except the walls and floors. The walls was a cream color, as the floors was a light wood.

I smiled, "Thank you, Esme. This room is perfect." To be honest, this room is way too overboard for me. I was expecting a dresser, a small bookshelf, and a bed. That's it. I wasn't expecting a freaking walk-in closet, a vanity, a tv, and a big ass bookshelf. I guess when you have money, you like to have the best.

"You're welcome. I'll leave you to unpack everything." With that Esme stepped to the side, as Emmett came into my room with my cedar chest, placing it close to my closet.

"Thanks, Em." I said, "I can move it later." Emmett chuckled and left the room. Then Alice and Edward came in with the rest of my things.

"Thank you." I said to the both of them. Edward just nods his head and Alice was just being Alice. Saying that she's glad that I'm here with them.

Once I was finally alone, I walked over to the loveseat, plopping down. I had to register everything that has happened within these last four days. I was changed into a vampire, I killed someone, my tía told me I had the devil inside of me, I met the Cullen's, I healed Renesmee, I hunted for the first time, I nearly killed Eric, I packed up my things, and I finally live with the Cullen's now. Wow... Everything has just moved so fast. A little too fast.

I finally got back up and grabbed my purse, taking out both my cord and wireless chargers. I plugged both of them in the wall, next to the loveseat. I scrolled through my music putting on my "🧺🧹Cleaning Playlist🧹🧺". The first song that started to play is Anime Slut by Emily Dray. Not going to lie, it's a really good song and I totally vibe with it. I placed my phone down onto the wireless charger to let it charge.

I played my music through my phone speakers, on the lowest volume. With vampire hearing it's still kinda loud. But I just want to vibe, as I'm unpacking.

I placed my books' on the shelves, even though it only took up very little room on the entire wall. I placed my canvases and sketchbooks on my shelf too. Then I start to place my Pops and anime figures onto the shelves. I swear what I brought, didn't even take up a quarter of the shelves.

I grabbed one of my other bags, full with expensive makeup and perfumes, and I start to place them in my vanity. I unpacked my clothes and hanged them in my closet. I swear to y'all, that my clothes only filled up a fucking quarter of this big ass walk-in closet. Like looking at this room, it's 5 times bigger than my old room. Wait, "my old room". Did I honestly think that already? Damn, man.

I left the dresser empty, after all I didn't bring that many clothes with me. After that, I start to place my shoes at the bottom of the closet. Lucy for me, there is already a shoe rack there.

Lastly, my cedar chest. I glanced around my room to see where I can place it. I guess I can put it at the bottom of the closet. So I lifted the chest and set it down in the closet.

When I was finished, I laid down across the loveseat with my phone. I cut off the music and just laid there. I stared off into space, when I heard the small pitter patter heartbeat at my door.

"You can come in." I said, to Renesmee. She came in with a smile.

"So you're finished unpacking?" She said.

"Yeah. I mean looking at it, I barely brought anything, but it's fine." I said. She giggled, as she looked around my room.

"So you like collecting anime figures?"

"Yeah, I like watching anime and all." I said, "Go ahead and call me a nerd." I smiled.

Renesmee laughed, "Anime is cool, but I don't really get into it."

"Aw, it's fine tho. My sister, Érica, she hates anime. She hears me talking about it, all the time." I smiled.

"You miss your sister don't you?" She said, with sadness in her eyes.

I gave a sad smile, "Yeah, I do, but I haven't seen her in over a month. Yeah, I mean there's FaceTime, but it doesn't hit different."

"You will see her again. I promise."

"Yeah, that's what Alice said." I said.

"You can always trust what aunt Alice says." Renesmee said, "Come downstairs and chill with us." So I listen to Renesmee and followed her downstairs.

When we walked into the living room, Edward was playing the big grand piano in the corner, as everyone sat or stand around the room. Renesmee left my side and sat next to her father, by the piano. I never noticed Edward was playing the piano, while I was unpacking.

I stood by the doorway, leaning against the doorframe, listening to Edward play. The music was calming, but it was also brought happiness. I could tell from the vibe in the room, that everyone really enjoys Edward playing the piano. I know I like listening to it. I glanced around the whole room, looking at each and every Cullen.

I can tell right now, we are a big family. From now, until forever, and that made me smile in happiness.