7

We all sat down at the dining room table and we all look towards Carlisle, waiting for him to speak. I glanced around the table, looking at each and every Cullen.

Two things each Cullen has in common is their golden eyes and their white pale skin. Other than that, they honestly don't look alike. They look like they could be distant cousins, but that's it.

Carlisle finally spoke, "Tris, what happened when you completed your transition?"

"Uh... I woke up behind a dumpster. I thought I was on some hardcore drugs and I dragged a guy into an alleyway and killed him." I said, looking down at my hands. I felt really guilty after what I had did. Each time I think about it, the guilt eats me up. I felt a little better, after I admitted that I had killed someone. I looked back up and saw Carlisle looking at Edward and Edward nod his head back at Carlisle. Do they not believe me? I mean Jasper can feel my emotions right? He can feel my guilt radiating off of me. I glance towards Jasper and he turns to me. Then I felt relieved. I mouthed "Thanks" to Jasper, and he nod his head.

Carlisle turns back to me, "Have you attacked anyone else beside that man?"

"No." I said. "I nearly attacked my roommate, but I resisted her blood. Her smell was amazing tho." I could feel my throat starting to burn more and more as we talked about blood. I put my hands on either side of my head, trying not to think about blood. Once I calmed down, I continued. "I even visited my tía, this afternoon, before Bella found me. I needed to hear my tía read me my energy. She gave me this and told me to drink it." I pulled out the small vial on the table. "She basically said I had really bad juju and to cleanse myself. But usually she never gives people things to drink or eat. So it's weird for me, but last night I tried eating human food and drink water. That didn't turn out pretty. So, I guess I had to learn that myself. Not to eat or drink."

Then I caught a whiff of a weird scent. It smells like a human, but it also smells like a vampire. Then Edward started to hardcore stare at me, as he was tense, ready to move. He glanced at Alice and then calmed down a little bit.

"You're teaching yourself self control, Tris." Carlisle hummed, "Not many newborns have that type of restraint. This is a good thing, my friend." I gave a small smile, knowing I'm teaching myself these things. It's because I honestly don't want to hurt people, I want to help people. I've always been compassionate, caring, and being able to tell how you're feeling. I've always been an empath.

"Damn, you're a good newborn. Bella's first day of being a newborn, she ran away from a human while she was hunting." Emmett said, as he leaned back in his chair.

I turned to look at Bella, who was on my left. "Wait really? How long ago was that? Wait no." Then a thought hit me. "How old are you guys anyway?" Did I regret saying that, no, but is there a hit of regret, yes. Some of the Cullen's started to smile and chuckled. Even Jasper and Rosalie chuckled, but I knew they were secretly judging me.

"No, I'm being for real tho. I'm curious about everything. Being a vampire, how to act human. No one was with me when I woke up. Isn't it kinda sus tho?"

"Yes, that is suspicious." Carlisle said, rubbing his chin, like he was thinking. Then the thought hit me.

"You know what sus means?" I questioned.

Carlisle gave a smirk, "My granddaughter is younger than you, but she looks to be around your age."

My face reads confused, "What?"

"Edward." Carlisle a said to him.

"Renesmee, you can come down now." Edward said, as he got up from his seat. Bella got up from her seat too. The couple waited by the doorway. I heard both the man's heart and the weird sounding one come down the stairs.

A tan skinned guy, wearing a black t-shirt and jeans came walking into the dining room. He was hot, tall, and really muscular. The first thing, I really noticed about him was the fucking smell. If I was human, I would've probably gaged. He smelt like a really strong wet dog smell. I mean he was hot, but smelt really bad.

Then behind the man, there was a chick around my age. She was beautiful. She had long brown curly hair. She was average height and built perfectly. Her eyes are a milk brown. My bi ass was really screaming at me. At the same time, I could hear her heart. She has the weird beating heart and her scent threw me off. She smelt like a human, but also she smelt sweet like a vampire. My last two brain cells just couldn't put the pieces together. I mean my thirst wasn't bothering me. So, I think I'm Gucci.

"Tris, this is Renesmee." Bella said.

"Our daughter." Edward finished. My mind went blank for a split second.

"Hey." Renesmee said, to me. She seemed kinda nervous, but also excited at the same time.

"Hi." I replied.

"Hey, I'm Jacob." The smelly guy introduced himself. I could see Edward was having a ball, reading my mind.

"Hi." Was all I could say to Jacob. I mean his smell was really bad. How could these vampires stand to be around him? Then all of the questions started to run through my mind. If Renesmee is a lot younger than me, how the fuck does she look  to be about my age? Can vampires have kids? Who is that guy to Renesmee?

"You must have a lot of questions, Tris." Carlisle said, "Shall we speak one on one? I can answer any questions you ask."

"Uhh, sure." I said. The rest of the family got up and left the dining room to go do what they pleased. Renesmee, Jacob, Bella, and Edward left the room too.

It was just me and the head of this family. Mr. Smexy.