Chapter 9

"For showing me how feel like this Luke."

He just watched me in disbelief,and just when I thought our friendship is over.

His lips crash into mine, he started kissing me and it felt so magical. We started moving our lips even faster and my hands travel to his hair and I started pulling it slightly as he lets out a little moan. But that moment was over soon.

"Luke." I heard Michael calling him. Luke grabs my waist and fastly pushes me down on the floor and I hit my head.

"The fuck Luke?!" Michael asks with disgust on his face. "S-she just jumped on me and started kissing me and I pushed her away." I looked at Luke. What the hell?! He kissed me! I know that I said that I like him ,but I didn't even thought to myself that he will kiss me. "Sabrina. I know that you're desperate. But jumping on somebody kissing him without him wanting to kiss you is a new low even for you." Luke said to me and Michael and him started laughing.

"C'mon Luke join me." Michael said to Luke with a smile as he started kicking my ribs. I looked at Luke with tears in my eyes. But he started to kick me anyway.

It hurt so bad. They kicked me non-stop for about 5 minutes. "Michael she kissed me so I think that I deserve the honor to finish her, so go now." Luke said with a smirk on his face. "Sure Luke see you later." Michael replied.

I wrapped my hands around my legs and tears started filling my eyes again. "C'mon Luke what are you waiting for? Finish me!" I shouted at him. Luke kneeled in front of me; "Sabrina I'm so sorry.. I-" Luke started ro apologize."No need Luke. If you're not gonna kick me anymore can I go?" I ask as I got up from the floor. "No I'm not gonna kick you anymore! I just-" I didn't let him finish.. I just walked away from him and started to cry.

"Sabrina please let me drive you home!" He grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath on my face. Every time he looks at me with those deep blue eyes, I melt, but I won't this time.

"No Luke. 'Cause I don't want to risk that somebody else see you with me so you can start hurting me again." I whispered to him 'cause I know that if I talked any louder I would start crying. I pulled my wrist from his grip and I started to walk away from him.

When I turned around from him all that I could hear is him slamming his fist into the locker.

I walked home. When I got in the house I cried. I started to slam my head against the door as the tears rolled down my face.

I went to the bathroom and I took the razor.

Luke

I don't know why did I do that. She said that she likes me and I kissed her, cause. Cause I like her to. I made up that she kissed me 'cause I panicked. Michael saw me kissing a girl who we've been hurting for the past 3 years and I couldn't let him think that I like her.

I saw that she gave up on me. And that hit me so hard in the face. When I saw her walking away from me in tears I hit the locker because I was mad at myself.

I started looking for her at the bus stop, the school yard but I couldn't find her. So I guess she walked home. I sat in my car and started to drive to her house.

When I got there I didn't bother to knock, I just walked in. I could see her stuff thrown on the ground so I ran upstairs. She wasn't in her room,but I could hear someone in the bathroom. When I walked in my heart broke, tears filled my eyes.

I saw Sabrina sitting on the floor crying with the razor burried deep inside her wrist. I fell on the floor. "Luke what the fuck are you doing here?!" She screamed at me ,but the razor was still slicing her skin.

I tooked the razor from her hands. "No I promised to myself that no girl will never self-harm cause of me!" I shouted. "Well Luke as you can see you broke your own promise." She said quietly. "You know when I said to you that if you hurt yourself that I will hurt myself too?" I whispered to her. "Yes." She replied.

I tooked the razor and one cut was enough for her to jump. "No Luke! Please don't I'm begging you. Please." She said as she hugged me and sat in my lap. I hugged her back and she burries her head in my neck.

I tooked her hand and I could see fresh cuts on her hand. She wrote Luke all over her wrist. "Why cause of me? I'm not worth it." -"This is the way that I control the pain that I feel inside Luke." I can't explain how hard her words hit me over and over. "Well all I can tell you Sabrina is that I'm fucking sorry. And every blade that touches your skin, it will touch mine too. 'Cause if you hurt yourself, you hurt me too."

She watched me with her beautiful hazel eyes and smiled at me. I started to lean in and like it happened an hour ago, my lips touched hers. After making out for a couple more minutes I take her in my arms and put her on her bed. I lay on her and start to kiss her again. I started to take her clothes off. "Luke I'm sorry, but I'm not ready." She whispered in my ear."Don't worry I just want to cuddle with you half naked." I said to her causing her to giggle.

I took her shirt off. She chuckled when she saw that my eyes widened when I saw her breasts. She tooked my shirt off too. We took our pants off and started to kiss. I gave her a couple of hickeys and she did the same to me. She started to kiss my neck and my stomach ,causing me to moan.

"Nice bulge."

I blushed a bit and she started to laugh. I turn her around so I can be on top of her. I started to kiss her brests and belly button. But I didn't gave her full kisses, I barely touched her skin cause I wanted to tease her. She shivered and put her hands on my neck and pushed my head inside of her neck.

"Not so funny now is it?" I teased her. "Oh shut up Hemmings." She chuckled.

When we gave eachother last kiss I fell on bed beside her."Remember when you said that I showed you how to feel like this?" She blushed causing me to smile a bit. "That was a couple of hours ago how can I not remember?" I chuckled. "Well all I can say is thank you too." - "For what?" She smiled at me.

"For fixing me. For making me believe that all girls aren't the same.That all girls aren't just looking for a way to get a hook up."

She smiled and hugged me giving me a soft kiss on the cheek as she sat on my lap. "Luke I don't know how can that be , but at the same time you're the worst and the best thing that ever happened to me. You're the reason why I cry and why I smile all the time. You're my poison and my cure at the same time. You're the reason that I can't breath sometimes and the person I can't live without. You made me believe that I only need you to survive. You're my everything Luke."

I couldn't believe that I have a girl like her. I've been hurting her for so long and after all that ,she forgave me. And then it hit me. This is the girl that I won't be able to breath if I don't have her beside me. She is the one.

"I like you Sabrina." - "I like you too Luke."

Sorry for a late update.

ily

Bye ✌