Chapter 29

"Luke what if she doesn't want to be with you? I mean if she doesn't want to let you be in the baby's life, what are you going to do?" Michael asks as he sat beside me in our private plane. "No way. I'm gonna be with her and my son. I love her more than anything, but I can't force her to be with me. It may sounds cruel, but if she doesn't agrees for me being in my sons life I'm gonna take him away from her. But I know she's gonna be mine again Mike. She is mine."

I sigh as I look out of the window. I'm pissed 'cause she kept my son a secret. I'm his father and that's not fair. The thing that worries me the most is that she really knows how to piss me off when we're fighting and I'm bipolar so I'm worried if I'm gonna do or say something I shouldn't. But I missed her so much.

Almost nine months since I've been away and now I think everything has changed, but tomorrow I'll be coming back to her.

Sabrina

I woke up and the whole night I was just praying that he didn't saw Lucas. I can't think right now. I just gave birth and I'm so stressed and I can't let that affect my baby. I calmed and baby started crying so I have to shush him. I hum him a song that made me cry the first time I heard it.

"I know I shouldn't tell you, but I just can't stop thinking of you, wherever you are, you, wherever you are." I stopped singing 'cause I saw a tall figure standing in front of me, but I guess it's a doctor.

"Every night I almost called you, just to say it always will be you, wherever you are." A few tears escaped my eyes on a memory of Luke.

"Your father would be so proud Lucas. You came out perfect." I start crying harder. "I miss him so much. But I'm sure he would hate me if he founds out that I kept you a secret. I know he would love you. I just wish he was here." I sobbed.

I look up a little and saw those black converse on long legs that are standing awkwardly. "I am here Sabrina." I finally look up and meet those blue eyes that can take everybodies breath away.

"L-Luke." I manage to stutter. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks and I'm so scared of him right now. "I didn't want you to put your career in danger. Luke I tried to tell you. Remember. You would always wonder what would happen if i just let her speak." He smirks. "That's not an excuse. That's a baby. It's not something stupid. You should tell me no mather how much I resisted. You should've slapped me and screamed at my face that you carry mine freaking baby. I missed his birth 'cause of you. I missed all those months. The first ultrasound, you getting from crying to pissed off 'cause you can't stand the weight, the constant vomiting, staying up all night just so I can make you feel better, I missed all the chances when you were sad and I trying to calm you and saying that I love you and then you getting mad at me and sending me to sleep on the sofa. I know that it doesn't sounds so good, but I wanted to do that with you. And 'cause of your lying I can't." He sighs and his already making me feel even more sad.

"Luke I don't really know what to say except I'm sorry. I understand that you don't want me in your life 'cause I did this. If you don't want to be in our life it's okay." He looks at me with even more anger in his eyes.

"Nurse can you take care of the baby? I will spend time with him when I'm finished with you and when I'm calm Sabrina." He says and nurse nods as she walks over to the baby. "Come." He says as he drags me out of the room.

We entered into some kind of suply closet and Luke closed the door. "You really think that after I just told you all that I would leave Lucas? He will have a father in his life, he has a father in his life. I'm just fucking pissed at you that you don't see my love for you." I look at him confused. "You really think that after one year of being with you and telling you how much I love you I will easily give up on us? Well you're wrong! I love you Sabrina Collins and our son. And all I want is you. You and our son as a family." I notice his eyes getting glossy.

"I love you too Luke." I whisper and he grins. "Give us one more chance. Be mine again." As he says that he closes his eyes. "One last time Luke." I whisper and he sighs in relief and his breath brushes my lip making me shiver. He smirks and I gave him a questioning look. "Your body still reacts the same to my touch." I smile and touch his hand.

"I can say the same thing Hemmings."

He smirks and leans in. Our lips finally connect after 8 months and this is all I ever wanted. Him. Beside me saying that he loves me and that we will raise our son together. "I can't believe that your kiss gaves me butterflies the same way it did the first time." I say as we pull away.

"I can't believe that just when I think I can't love you more, you make me think opposite." I chuckle and hug him. "Let's go introduce you to Lucas."

///////////////////

To short I know sorry. But they are back together! And I think there's like 2,3 more chapters. Idk. So as always hope you like it and thank you so so much for voting and commenting! Thank you so much for 3K !!

ly