Chapter 14

I started to laugh. "You guys made a band?" I asked them with sarcasm in my voice. "Why are you laughing? Just so you know we sound pretty good." He defended himself. "Well okay show me what you got." They started to play a cover of American Idiot. They sounded so good.

When they finished I put a smile on. "Did you like it?" Ash asked me. "You guys sound so good." I smiled. "I knew it. Told ya Sabrina." Cal teased me. "Okay I was wrong." I admit. "Don't judge a book by it covers." Luke said quitly and I already knew what he was refering to. I just rolled my eyes not saying anything.

"Sabrina you can stay here, we are going to get something from the store we'll be back in like half an hour." Mikey said to me and I nodded. They left and I just looked around and I saw Luke's guitar. I knew how to play a lot of instruments( drums, piano,guitar,bass...) And it's been some time that I haven't play guitar, so I started to sing and play guitar. I started to hum- I see fire and I enjoyed it. I sang with my full voice and no one ever heard me sing like that.

As I finished I heard foot steps and I froze. "You sound amazing." Luke told me and I just stayed silent. "I thought that you left." I said as I looked down on the floor. "No thank you, huh?" He grabbed my chin and brought his face closer to mine. "Thanks." I said flatly and he just smirked. "I went back to take my jacket but I saw that you're gonna sing so I stayed here. 'Cause I wanted to hear you." His face started to get closer and closer to mine and just when our lips almost kissed I pulled away.

He just sat beside me. "I know that I told you this like a hundred times already ,but I still love you. Why did you sleep with Kyle?" He asked while looking at me. I didn't say anything and stared at the floor. "I asked you something Sabrina." He said as he turned me around to face him. His eyes were watery and tear slipped down my cheek. "I-I don't know Luke." I sighed. I didn't want to lie to him, but he did the same with Ivona, but his wasn't a lie.

"You were supposed to be mine. Completly." He said as he wiped his tears. "I still can,but I don't want to." I decided that I'm not gonna torture him and lie to him about this. He looked at me. "W-what are saying?"

"I-I didn't sleep with Kyle." He smiled. "Really?" He asked. "Yes." I sighed. "So why did you pretend?" He asked as he didn't know. "Same reason as you." I smiled. "Nevermind." He blushed trying to change the subject.

"But all that matters that you didn't sleep with him." He said with relief."That doesn't mean that I'll be yours." I looked at him. "Yes you will. I promise." He grinned." You make a lot of promises Luke, but don't seem to make them happen." He looked at me and his smile faded, he just walked away. Tears that I've been holding back the whole time finally rolled down my face.

After the guys came we ate pizza and I went home.

And after all this time that I'm no longer with Luke I still cry myself to sleep. There were no nights when I didn't let a tear for him.

I was scared of this the whole time. I loved Luke too much. He meant to me more than anything. He became the reason why I breath. And I promised myself that I will not have those kind of feelings towards a guy. But I didn't complete my promise.

I woke up and did the general(shower,brushing my teeth..) I put some jeans and Blink 182 top, tooked my bag and went to school walking. Day passed quickly and I headed towardsu my locker and what a suprise. Luke and Ivona sucking eachother faces on MY locker. Luckily Kyle came and they moved to the next locker, but I could see that Luke listened to our conversation.

"So yeah I know that you said that you aren't  interested, but I just want to try." Kyle said and both Luke and I were in shock. I didn't know what to answer. I saw that Luke just waited for my answer. "You know what? Yes I will try to be with you. I have to move on." Luke slammed the locker and left Ivona there. Kyle smirked then pressed his lips against mine. I could see from corner of my eye that Luke still looked at us and I saw that anger on his face.