Epilogue

(When you read the whole chapter pay attention to the pic and what's on the picture read on the A/N on the end )

I didn't say anything I just kissed him and he pushed me on our bed. Even this made me so turned on 'cause we haven't had sex in such a long time. I took his clothes off and he did the same thing to me. I slowly kissed the area beneath his abs and he lightly moaned while I was on top of him.

I teased him some more 'til he flipped me over so I was underneath him. "After months of waiting for me to finally fuck you, I won't wait anymore." He smirks and I could see his erection getting even bigger.

He takes my nipple in his mouth and slowly sucks on it. "Fuck, Luke." I moan and he growles. He slowly puts all of him in me and I wince. He goes from slower to faster thrusts. My body arches and I pull his hair as he moanes and scrunches his nose in the proces. I scratch his back and I think it's bleeding a bit, but I can tell he enjoys it.

"Scream my name, c'mon be a good girl." He whispered above my lips and I obeyed. "Luke! I'm close!" I close my eyes and feel the euphoria as I'm reaching my high. "Faster." I breath and he bites my lip while pulling it and leaving some hickeys on my collar bone. "L-Luke." My voice shakes and soon Luke and I cum.

His body collapses next to mine and we breath heavily. "I'll take that as a yes." He smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you Luke. And yes... It's a yes." Smile formes on my face as I close my eye and hug him. "And I love you Sabrina. I'm gonna make you so happy for saying yes." He says and puts a blanket over us while slowly pecking my lips.

*5 months later*

"Crystal I understand how you felt 2 months ago. I thought I'm not going to be nervous at all, but I am freaking out, and I don't know if the dress is going to suit me, for God's sake I'm pregnant." I sigh as I look at the dress and yes I'm pregnant and inside of me is a little girl.

"Mummy." I turn around. "Lucas what's wrong?" I ask as I kneel in front of him. "Daddy is scaled." I chuckle at him. He is almost five years old, but still he can barely say 'r' so he doesn't because he's lazy. "Mummy is scared too, but don't worry everything is gonna be ok." He smiles and I poke his dimple. "Now go help uncle Mikey, Ash and Cal to dress your daddy 'cause I think they're not capable to put their shoes on without help." He laughs while I kiss his cheek and he runs over to Abby. "Abs let's go help ouw daddy's. Mum says they'we uncapable to dwess themselves so we have to help." Abby noddes and stands up. "Sounds like a plan." I smile at them.

Even though Abby is a few months older than him he is still so much taller. He looks like he's eight and he's not even five years old. He is like a mini Luke, but Lucas can kill a spider without screaming on top of his lungs unlike his dad.

I put the dress on and it looks even better with a little bump on your stomach. "You look stunning." Anna says and I hug her. "Don't cry Ivona, I'm gonna cry also." I say and hug her too. "Don't. You're gonna ruin your makeup. Both of you." I chuckle at Crystal and she hands me my flowers. Red roses. My favorite.

"Ready Sab- Oh man you look beautiful." Calum says and I thank him. "Ready." I reply and take his hand. Calum is gonna walk me down the altar. He and I went through a lot and his my bestfriend since we were in dipers. I take a deep breath and  start walking out of the room, after that we walk out of the house, then on to the beach. Yeah Luke and I decided that we'll marry on the beach, because a lot of our good and bad memories happened on this beach,so why not?

I can see Luke talking to Michael, until Ash taps his shoulder and points his finger at me. A huge grin appears on his face, I blush a bit. Cal lets go of my arm and I walk towards Luke while all of the girls are going behind me then stepping on the side.