Chapter 7

He took me to his car."Luke stop pulling me, I don't want to go anywhere with you!" I shouted at him. "Please just let me talk with you!" He replied to me.

"No! I will not go anywhere with you! Understand?!" He just looked at me and grabbed me while I was in his arms."Luke let me go!" I said while punching his back with my fists.  "Dear God Sabrina! I just want to talk with you."

"No Luke if you want to talk to me then put me down and we will talk in front of the school!" I shouted at him.But he didn't listen to me he just held me in his arms and carried me to his car.

"Luke let me out!" I couldn't stop shouting at him.

"Now were going to talk." He simply said to me after I shouted at him for the past 10 minutes. "Okay." I finally agreed.

"Luke j-" he interupted me "Yesterday you were talking,now I'm gonna talk." He looked at me sternly. "Fine."

"I'm not really good with words and all that shit, so I'm just gonna tell what I really feel and think." He looked kinda nervous. "Start then." I simply said to him as he was driving us around the town.

Luke

"Yesterday I walked away from you cause..I-i.." I couldn't say that I actually care about her and that I cried for her. "Just tell me already."-She interupted me annoyed, like this is easy to say! "Yesterday I went away cause I didn't want you to see that I'm crying about you.That I regret doing everything bad to you. That...I fucking care about you!" I saw her watching me in shock...Like I said something wrong to her. "What?" She asked me. -"You heard me! I don't know why but I care about you and. I don't won't you to get hurt Sabrina...And if you ever make a scar on your wrist again cause of me I will hurt myself too. You don't deserve this."

"Luke. I don't know how or why,but I care about you too." I didn't expect that answer, I thought that she's going to say that she doesn't give a fuck, but I was very happy when she said that to me.

"Really?" My eyebrows raised. "Yes Luke. I do care about you." I just hugged her and she hugged me back.

We went back to her place 'cause we already missed two lessons so we decided to hang. We talked about everything, but I really didn't listen what we were talking about I just watched her. She was so beautiful...

I started to feel something for her. She meant to me more than a friend. And I don't know how to react to this feeling.

"Luke sorry, but Kyle asked me that we meet after school so I have to go now." The moment I heard Kyle's name I was getting angry. I know what he's trying to do.. And he will not sucess at that as long as Sabrina has me!

"Can you give me a lift to school Luke?" I didn't want to give her a lift cause I knew that she's going to meet with him , but after all it's not her fault that he's a total asshole. "Sure..."

When we arrived she gave me a quick hug and fastly walked away from the car. Kyle came and they started to hug and he gave her a kiss on a cheek.. When I saw what he did I wanted to run out and start to beat him up, but I contained myself.

Sabrina

Every time when I'm with Kyle ,Luke gets angry and do something... I really don't understand him.

"So Kyle where we will go?" - "Somewhere nice..You'll see." He replied. "Okay."

When we arrived I saw woods. It was beautiful. We watched sunset in silence and I never felt more relaxed.

"Thank you for taking me here Kyle..It's very beautiful." I said while my eyes were on the sky. "Just like you." I heard him say that  to me and I just smiled a little."Sabrina I know that we met not long time ago ,but..I want to ask you something." I was afraid of  what he's going to ask me.

"Do you wanna be with me?" I just looked at him and I really didn't know what to say. I mean he's a nice guy and he's gorgeus, but there was something , a part of me that didn't feel right about this."I don't know Kyle. Really. I will tell you tomorrow...Okay?"-"Sure." He replied to me,but he seemed annoyed.

He drove me home around 8pm. I saw Luke in front of my house and I was suprised. "Luke what are you doing here?" I asked confused. "I don't know I just wanted to see you. What happend on that date with Kyle?" He asked me but I could see that he really didn't care about Kyle. "At first it was okay, but then.."- I realized that I shouldn't tell him that he asked me to be his girlfriend. "What? Tell me!"

"H-he asked me to be his girlfriend.." I said nervously. He looked at me in disbelief. "What did you say?" He gave me a death glare. "I-i said to him that I will tell him my answer tomorrow...I like him so I don't know..." He was looking at me and just walked away,like he always did. -"Luke stop! Where are you going? Luke!" I shouted at him. "What do you care, go find your Kyle and be with him." He shouted back as he got in to his car.

I just entered the house and went to make myself dinner. When I finished I went to sleep.

Around 4am I felt thirsty so I went downstairs to drink. I heard someone in front of the kitchen window.

"Luke." I said to myself.

Sorry for a bad chapter, but I really didn't had time to write..But I still hope that you liked it!

Bye