Chapter 27

*8 months later*

"Look." Crystal said pointing at her wrist which had 'I love you' tattoo on it. We were facetiming and boys just played a concert in Germany. "Yeah it's your tattoo. What about that?" She smiled. "Mike come here." In a minutes he was here also smiling. "What?" I asked annoyed. Mikey lift up his bicep and on the inside was 'To the moon'. "That's a great tattoo Mikey." I smiled. They looked at me like they expected that I realize something.

"Oh!" I jumped. "It's like 'I love you to the moon." They nodded. "I'm planing to get another tattoo that's related with this one." Crystal said and Anna walked in with a baby in her hands.

"Look Abby this is your aunt Sabrina." I smiled over the camera. "I thought that Ash wanted to call her Ashley." I said while looking at the beautiful girl with dirty blonde curls and hazel eyes just like Ashton's, she was small like Anna and she had face structure like her. "He didn't want to after he watched a movie and he said that one actress was playing a slut and her name is Ashley. So yeah.. He said that he likes two names. Saddie which means princess and Abby which means father's delight. We ended up chossing Abby 'cause it starts with an A. And she trully is father's delight. Also she is mother's delight too. " She smiled while looking at the baby.

"She is so beautiful Anna. And the name is too. I am so sorry that I couldn't come when she was borned." I sighed. If I wasn't pregnant I would go, but I just couldn't. "It's okay I understand." She winked. "Anna I have to talk to you. Alone." She nodded and took the computer into the another room.

"What happend?" She asked with worry in his voice. "I wanted to tell you this a few months ago, but I didn't want you to be worried." I huffed. "Please tell me what happened." She pleaded. "Kyle tried to rape me again." I said and I could see anger and saddnes in her eyes. "Did.. He? You know?" I shake my head no. "I hit his head with a vase and then police arrested him. That's the reason I quit school for a while. Even if he knew that I'm pregnant he tried to do that to me Anna." I cried. "I'm so pissed right now." She said while rubbing her forehead. "It's okay Anna. I hope I see you soon." I said while removing the tears beneath my eyes.

"Yeah I hope I'll see you too. We're going to London in a few hours. Can I call you when we land?" She asked. "I can talk to you tomorrow 'cause I have work later." I said while rubbing my eyes. "Okay then I'll call you tomorrow. I will text you when, 'cause of the timezones." I smiled and nodded. "Bye Ann. Bye Abby." Little girl giggled and I melted. "Bye Sab." Anna said and hung up.

I decided to take a nap before I go to work. I finally woke up and headed towards Starbucks in 7 pm. My boss said that I can only work here pregnant if I work late. The only problem is that I'm extremely tired 'cause of that.

"Hi Evan." I greeted my co-worker as I entered the café. "Hey Sabrina. I'm going on my break, can you take care of the rest of the customers?" He smiled and I nodded. I put my stuff in the dressing room and walk towards the customers.

"Hi. Welcome to Starbucks. What can-" I stop talking as I look up. "Hi Annika. Alina." I force a fake smile. "Sabrina-" Annika starts. "Spare me of your insults." I huffed and Annika frowned. "We're not here to insult you. We are here to a-apologize." A sarcastic chuckle left my mouth, but they look at me completly serious.

"Are you serious?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "Yes we are. We acted like that 'cause we were kinda jelaous." Alina said and left me confused. "Like I'm gonna believe you. You're hot, pretty, popular and every guy in school wants to be with you two. And I'm the complete opposite. Can I take your order now?" I huffed taking the little notebook and looking at them.

"No Sabrina. We just came to apologize. And yeah we are jelaous. First; you are also pretty. Second: you are a good person, you never hurt anyone unlike us. Third; you found true love and you carry his baby. Fourth; you have true friends who never let you down and we can just trust eachother, 'cause everyone else in school hangs with us because we are popular. It's not fun to be used like that. And finally fifth even though we act like bitches towards you and put you down constantly you always get up. You always are strong enough to brush your knees and come back even stronger. I could never do that. We are so so sorry. I know that I ask to much when I say that we could be friends, but just forgive us so we can try." Annika smiles weakly and I think about it for a minute. I don't know why, but I would felt bad if I don't forgive them.

"You know what? I am wiling to give you a chance. But don't make the same mistake Annika. Did you hear me Alina?" I smile at them and they nod. "Thank you so much." Annika says and they hug me. "Okay so see you around. Okay?" Alina asks and I shake my head yes. I never thought that this will happen. That Annika Smith and Alina Adams come to apologize thruthfully. I hope.

I finally finished working at 11:30pm and I start walking home. I felt terrible pain in my stomach. I saw that blood started to drip. "Oh God please not the baby." I start walking faster since the hospital isn't that far away.

When I came doctors took me in one of the emergency rooms and after that everything went black.

----------

I woke up and the pain is even sharper.

"You're finally up. You have to gave birth early or the baby won't survive." Tears roll down my cheeks. "I don't care I want my baby alive." I said while removing the tears. "Okay you ready? Push."

3 hours later

"Here you go." Nurse said as she gave me my baby. "Oh God he is beautiful." I sobbed. After 3 hours I finally gave birth to a healthy boy. "Miss how do you want to call him?" She askes while taking the papers.

"Lucas."

I smile at the nurse then at the boy. "Last name?" She asks. I didn't know what to do. "Uhm... Can he have like two last names?" She checks the papers. "Sure." I'm gonna give him both of our last names. "Collins and Hemmings." I smile at the last part.

"Which one is fathers?" She starts writing something. "Hemmings." She nods. "Okay so the last thing fathers and mothers first names are?" She waited for the answer. "Sabrina and Luke." And with that she left. And now I have a creature in my hands. 5 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, dimpled cheeks, pale skin, born on 20th of April in 2015 and it's the son of Sabrina Collins and... Luke Hemmings.

///////////////////

Idk if this went to fast,but I was running out of the ideas and I spent like three days writing this, but before that I had no clue of what am I going to write. I promise that I'm going to update more often now that I know the concept of the future writing :)

Hope you like it!

ly