Chapter 24

After Luke left my house I went to my bedroom and I spotted his shirt. I put the shirt on and I continued to cry.

Maybe I overreacted, maybe I should forgive him. Should I apologize?

No! My thoughts were filled with gulit. He should be one apologizing, not me. To some people this isn't a big thing. So what if he lied, everyone does, but this isn't his first time to make me feel hurt. A year and a half ago he bullied me, then made a bet with Mikey 'cause he thought that I'm some kind of a slut, when we realized that we like eachother he beat the shit out of me 'cause Mikey saw us, after that he cheated on me and now he has been lying to me for the past 3 months and I forgave him to easily for the other stuff, but now he can forget about forgivness anytime soon. I'm fucking done with his crap!

I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang. "Sorry Crystal,but not now." I sobbed and turn off my phone. I cried until I felt my eyelids slowly closing.

I woke up around 8pm with a big urge to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and start throwing up. What a great week. First Luke, now vomiting, tomorrow I'm supossed to get my period and in two days all of them are leaving for almost a year.

After I finished vomiting I went back to my room and continued to sleep. I'll deal with this crap tomorrow.

Next day

I woke up at 1:30 pm 'cause half of the night I was in the bathroom vomiting and what's even stranger my period is late.

I went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I looked horrible. I had huge bags under my eyes and they were also red and puffy. My hair was in a messy bun and I wore now soaked with tears and slightly vomited Luke's shirt.

I made myself as decent as I could and went back to guess what? Crying. Yeah I cry a lot. Well I also have a hell of a lot reasons to cry. Just as I entered my living room my phone buzzed just as I turned it on. 14 missed calls, mostly from the guys and the girls. I didn't want to talk to them right now so I just replied on their texts.

To Mikey x:

I'm fine Mikey I'm just not in the mood right now. Myb we'll see eachother later. Love you lots Mikey xx

To Crystal♥:

I'm not mad Cry. I'm gonna see you later, I hope! I'm doing okay .Ly♥

To smASH:

Hey Ashy I guess I'm okay, as okay as I can be in this position. Ly2 so much x

To Ivona♥:

it's okay I have nothing to forgive you. I'm a bit sad 'cause of Luke, but don't worry I'll be k. Ly hun.♥

To CAL-PAL:

Hey babe. Don't worry I just turned off my phone to have some time off to think about everything . Love you lots xx

And I call Cal babe sometimes 'cause we're just joking around, I'm not cheating on Luke or something. Oh yeah we're not together anymore.

And last one was Anna,but she called before I could reply on her texts.

"Hey. How are you doing?" She tried to sound happy, but failed. "Anna I'm trying the best I can, but crying became a habit and so did Luke." I sobbed. "Sweetie I'll be right over I'm not taking a no for an answer. Love you bye." Before I could reply she hung up.

After only 10 minutes Anna was there. When I opened up she hugged me as hard as she and I copied her actions. It was a bit hard since she's gonna gave birth in a couple of weeks and her belly is huge,sadly when she gives birth I won't be there.

"Did you walk?" I asked concered. "No Ash dropped me off. He wanted to come too, but I said that we need some time alone." She smiled and I let her in. Just as I parted my lips to say something I felt sick and I ran in to the bathroom to vomit.

"Are you okay?" Anna asked while walking behind me. When I managed to catch my breath I responded." I'm just feeling sick. I don't know,but I think that stress really got me. Even my period is late." I said as I washed my mouth.

"Sabrina I don't want to be noisy, but when did you and Luke had sex last time?" My face became red 'cause of that question. "It's a normal thing Sabrina. Can you please tell me." She said seriously. "Uh.. Two days ago." I said while hesitating. "Did you use condom?" I looked back and realized we didn't. "N-no we d-didn't." Tears threatned to spill. "Don't want to freak you out, but just to be sure... You have to take a pregnancy test." I swallowed a lump in my throath and nodded.

"I'm gonna call Ash to buy some. Is it okay if he knows?" She turned her head towards me. "It's okay." She smiled and turned her gaze back to her phone. "Um hello Ash can you go and buy something in the pharmacy?" I think Ash said yes since she continued.

"Okay you only need to get 4 pregnancy tests." I actually chuckeld on the thought about Ash buying pregnancy tests.

Her reaction was the same. "Please Ash." She whined. "Yes she's maybe pregnant, but if you tell someone I will rip your balls off." She said sternly. "No juck Ash what are you saying? Just shut up and go buy 4 pregnancy tests." She said and hung up.

She smiled at me nervously and I returned her a smile.

After 30 minutes Ash was finally here. "Ash why did it took so long?" Anna asked while giving him a peck on his lips. "I'm a twenty-one year old guy buying pregnancy tests. It's kinda weird."(A/N i know he's 20 rn, but here he's 21 k?).

We laughed and Anna turned around to face me. "Ready?" She asked. "Ready." I smiled weakly and Ash gave me a hug and after that I went to the bathroom.

"Remember. What ever happens Anna and I will always be there for you. Doesn't matter if we're miles apart. You can't get rid of us. You're kinda stuck." He giggled and I gave them another hug. I closed the bathroom door and well begun doing what I have to.

I done everything and all I had to do is wait. All four gave results, but I was too nervous to look at them.

After 5 minutes I took the first one. It said |+| I took the second one and read it |+| I started to sweat and took the next one |+| Tears almost spilled, but I contained myself. I hesitated while tooking the last one.

|+|

Shit.

/////////////////////////

Heyo! She's pregnant! Oh and 5SOSFam we won Best Fan Army iHeart Radio Award! *claps hands for us*

That's the happy news, but the sad one is that Zayn is leaving 1D as most of you already know. So sorry 1D fandom and all the Zayn girls stay strong. He's not gonna quit his career his just wants to go solo. But either way I wish him the best. He's an amazing person and a very talented singer and he saved many lives. Stay strong♥

ly