Chapter 18

We arrived at the practice and we we're first ones. "Hii." Luke greeted Ash with a huge grin on his face.  "What happend to make you so happy?" Ash asked Luke. "Let's just say that it would blow your mind." He said the world blow with a wink. I just gave him a stern look and slapped his arm. "Oh... Oh! I get it!" Ash started to laugh. My face turned red. I started to go upstairs. "I will order pizzas." I said to Ash and Luke. "Fine. But don't do anything mind blowing." Ash chuckeld. "Shut up Irwin!" I smack his head and turn red.

After ordering 4 pizzas, since 7 of us will be eating and the boys could eat 3 pizzas each, someone knocked on the door. "Hi Anna." I said to her with a smile, but that smile soon faded away cause I could see that Anna was crying. "Anna why are you crying? Wait I'll call Ash." Just when I was about to shout Ashton's name she covered my mouth. "Please don't." She said as she still cried.

"Thank God you opened the door, cause if Ashton did I would ran  of fear." She sobbed. "Calm down Anna. Now tell me what happend." I said as I rubbed her back to make her fell comfortable. "I-I..." She started to cry even harder. "Anna please tell me. That way I can help you." I said with a worried look. "Fine. I don't know how this happend, cause we were safe and we had protection..." She continued to cry. "Please tell me this isn't what I think it is." I said to her as I was starting to get what she's trying to say.

"I'm pregnant." She said with a serious face. "Are you sure?" I asked her. "Yeah I bought 10 pregancy tests and they were all positive. I can't understand. We had protection Sabrina." She started to walk left and right. "Well you have to tell Ash about this." She looked at me for a minute and then she just colappsed on the floor.

"No Sabrina his career is taking off and... And I don't want to ruin it. He would hate me if I do that." She stood up and wipped her tears. "I know that Ash wouldn't hate you. He is almost 21 and he did this so he can't just leave you with a baby. You're just 19." I half yelled at her. "I know that he is a great guy, but you can't be 100% sure. He could leave and break me." Anna started going downstairs. "So what are you going to do?" I asked her standing up. She was thinking for a minute then she sighed.

"I'm going to get rid of the baby." Tear slipped down her cheek. Before I could say anything someone knocked. I went to open and there was Mikey holding 4 pizzas. "I already ordered pizzas Mikey." I chuckeld. "Oh these are the ones you ordered. The man pulled in front of the house so I tooked it." He smiled. "Okay. Thanks." I hugged him and let him in.

After 5 minutes Ivona and Cal arrived. I gave Cal a hug and the practice started.

All the practice my mind was on Anna and her baby. Ashton's baby. It ain't baby's fault. None of this. The baby doesn't deserve that. I tooked her hand and dragged her upstairs in the kitchen.

"Anna you can't be serious. It isn't baby's fault." I gave her a serious look. "I decided Sabrina I'm going to abort tomorrow." She started to ran downstairs. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back up. "Anna-" She interupted me. "You don't think that I feel awful? I would love to have a kid, but I can't do it alone." She cried again. "Just tell Ash!" I shouted. "No." She simply said.

Ivona was heading upstairs and Anna wipped her tears and tried to act normal. "Don't worry I heard it all. You have to keep that baby." Anna ran downstairs. But she stopped ,her back facing us." This baby is out tomorrow. No words can change that." She continued to ran downstairs.

Ivona and I sat there in silence. "She can't do that. I don't know Ashton to long, but  have a feeling that he would love to have a baby with her . He looks like a great guy." She said with a worried face. "She doesn't believe me. She's to scared." I sighed. "C'mon let's go downstairs." She said with a smile and I just let a small 'okay'.

///////////////////

SUPRISE! ANNA IS PREGGO!

I'M TIRED OF THIS GHOST READERS SO PLEASE FOLLOW I WILL GAVE YOU A FREE FOLLOW IF YOU VOTE.

ily

Bye♥