Chapter 12

The moment I saw them I started to run downstairs. "Wait Sabrina!" He shouted for me, but nothing could make me stop. I ran from the house still hearing Luke shouting,but I didn't fucking care. He broke me for the third time already and this was the last time.

I walked home and my eyes couldn't stop crying. When I've got in I ran to the bathroom. "Lucas you broke your promise and I will break mine." I said as I tooked the razor and put it inside my skin.

"Lucas you broke me again." I said to myself while tears just couldn't stop rolling down my face. This was the first time that I cut myself so deep and so much. The cuts were everywhere. My thighs, wrists,stomach. I cut my wrists to deep, and the blood couldn't stop dripping. I lost a lot of blood the place was covered with it.

I heard that someone entered the house and then walked in to the bathroom. "No you fucking didn't!" Luke shouted. I could see that he cried before and now started again."Don't you dare to touch me Luke!" I said as he wanted to take my wrist. "God no! I said to you that I'm not fucking worth it Sabrina!" He continued to shout. "Well you also said that you're not gonna hurt me." I whispered.

"Fuck. I know. I hurt you once again. But you know the place was dark and she said that she was you and I couldn't resist it, I was waiting so long to make you mine and when I thought that I had oportunity, I just-"I interupted him. "So you didn't saw that Ivona is like a foot shorter than me?" I asked him as I got up and started to clean the bathroom. "I didn't pay-" He quit talking and looked at me blankly cause he saw how much deep I cut.

"I know that I broke this promise,but I'm not gonna break this one too." I was confused. He tooked the razor and started to cut his wrist. "No Luke stop!" I said as I wanted to take the razor from his hands. "I told you that any blade that touches your wrist it will touch mine too." He said as he continued to cut himself.

"Luke please stop." I said to him as I sat back on the floor. I didn't cry so much my entire life like I had today." I will if you call me Lucas." He said. "No I will not. I called you like that cause I was happy with you by my side. And well now... I'm not." I stood up again and walk past him. "Okay." He simply said and started  to cut again. "Fine. Lucas please don't." I said to him again. "Thank you." He said as he tried to hug me. "No way Luke. I still love you.. I do. Cause I  can't stop loving you whenever I want. But I will after some time."

He looked at me and started to cry again. "Forgive me." He said as he walked through the door. "No." I said simply. I don't want to be with him anymore. He doesn't deserve it."Can you please go now? If you're bored go back to fucking that slut." I could see that is jaw dropped and he looked at me blankly. "You know what? I will. Cause she cares about me more than you do!" He shouted again.

"Oh so if she fucks you, she cares about you more than I do?" I said as I tried to push him away from me. "Well maybe, she does." He pushed me on to the floor. "I can't believe it. You're blaming me for all of this. Just go now cause I know if you get even more mad  you will even start punching me."

"Don't you ever say that again!" He said as he punch the wall. "Stop. I guess all that you ever wanted is to fuck me. Do you even love me?" I said as I got up. He looked at me with disbelief.

"You know what? You're right. I don't fucking love you and I never did. I just wanted to fuck you. Just go kill yourself." He covered his mouth the moment he said those words.

There come tears again. "I will." I whispered to him. I ran to my bathroom and I could hear that he was following me. I locked myself in and I tooked my razor.

"Lucas, this one is for you."I said to him over the door. "No!" He shouted,but it was too late. I cut myself so deep that I collapsed on the floor. I could see Lucas break in to the bathroom before I closed my eyes and passed out.